Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

Julius Jones

I'm in a 12 team keeper league (keep 3)

With all the injuries to RB's this week and with lots of top RB's on bye's I figure this is the time where I'm gonna get the best value for this guy in a trade.

We start 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, and 1 Def, 1 Kicker

I'd like to get some opinions so I know what to ask for this guy.

Oh, and as an FYI there are two teams who will not be able to fill out their roster at the RB position due to injury and bye week

I've been trying to get rid of this guy. I offered him to another team for IDP RUUD (TB) - it was REJECTED by the COMMISH. :doublethumbsup:

So I countered with JJ for IDP A. Pierce (NYG) - we'll see what happens.

I'd try to pawn him off to the owner of MBIII for an IDP or low-end TE - no one seems interested in the guy.

see mine

I have been offered Michael Turner for Julius Jones.

Turner only has value for me as a handcuff to LT, but I'm tempted to make the deal anyways. If Turner leaves to become a starter on another team, he is a potential keeper for me too.

any other opinions?

With all the injuries to RB's this week and with lots of top RB's on bye's I figure this is the time where I'm gonna get the best value for this guy in a trade.

Oh, and as an FYI there are two teams who will not be able to fill out their roster at the RB position due to injury and bye week

Maybe if someone is desperate they will take him before sunday. but i dont see his stock getting any lower, so why not ride out the storm? i would hold onto him and sell higher, kind of like a deshaun foster for me last week...JMO

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=291497 thanks

I picked up Jones off the waiver wire when he was dropped in a 12 teamer. I offered him as a "sweetener" 2 for 1 for a slight upgrade at WR ............no go. His value is somewhere between WW and RB4 right now. Hope he has ONE good game soon and get what u can to upgrade somewhere.

His stock is absolutely rock bottom with all the attention MBIII is getting. As a poster said above, he couldn't even get an IDP for him. You have no choice but to hold onto him and pray to the Injury Gods that MBIII gets hurt. He will then be a Top 15 back as he always has been until the RBBC started.

Mine please

Julius Jones smokes cigarettes......seriously......how can you an nfl running back smoke cigs? in a contract year?

If you're going to trade him, wait until after next week. The Boys play the Bills who have the worst run D in the league. I can see JJ going over 100 and getting in the end zone. Might be the only time all year he does either. His value should rise a little after next week.

I actually have to start him every week as my #2 RB, pathetic I know, and I can tell you that no one is banging on my door to take him off my hands. Worst part is that MB3 was picked only 7 slots ahead of JJ. So close!