Sign in to follow this  
throttlers

Foster vs. Leonard

My thoughts:

Leonard get his chance. Hurtin' o-line. Hurtin' QB. Jackson wasn't getting it done but maybe the Rams need a fresh face???? I doubt it!

Foster for me was a very suprising pick at 12.01 in a ten team league. Long after D Williams was taken (7th round). No idea what Carr does to his value right now. But I can't see how he doesn't get 15 to 20 touches a game until he is either injured or slows for some reason. Williams will still get time, but no more than what he has been. And Foster has been productive.

I especially like Foster vs. Tampa more than Leonard vs. Dallas this week.

Thomas Jones

What type of answer is this considering you asked a similar type question in an earlier post below :unsure:

This week it's Foster.

Sucks tho about the "Carr Factor."

i wouldn't worry about Carr, he shouldn't hurt Foster's production, or even SSmith's...

what you should worry about is the fact that the Panthers always decide to completely suck at home... :music_guitarred:

Foster is the better option in my opinion, Leonard has a very, very bad OL to run behind right now, and if SJax wasn't getting it done FF-wise, Leonard isn't going to either...

The difference is that Leonard can just jump over that craptastic O-line and be in the open *just like that* - he's like... The Greatest American Hero!