Sign in to follow this  
MadLove

Realistic expectations from K Watson tonight?

I'm in for a crappy MNF experience. I'm down 17 points and have to choose between Maroney and K Watson. I also have N.E. DEF.

Going with Watson causes a conflict of interest, but Maroney's health along with Bellichick's dumbassitude is more of a red flag to me. What's the consensus on Watson? Will Palmer & Co. surprise us tonight?

Im hoping he does well tonight against a tough NE team im down 13pts and have ocho and him playing tonight, my opponent has NE's kicker i like my chances somewhat

I'm in for a crappy MNF experience. I'm down 17 points and have to choose between Maroney and K Watson. I also have N.E. DEF.

Going with Watson causes a conflict of interest, but Maroney's health along with Bellichick's dumbassitude is more of a red flag to me. What's the consensus on Watson? Will Palmer & Co. surprise us tonight?

I'm almost in the same boat. I'm down 11.5 and I have K. Watson and the Pats defense. Good luck!

I'm seeing:

55 yards rushing, 1 TD

4 receptions, 20 yards

I see no way Cinci shuts down NE's offense. Thus, there's going to be a ton of passing on Cinci's part.

I say his main value will be recieving, hes supposed to be a good thrid down recieving back. I have him and Morris and I have to start one. down 4 points and my opponent has Moss. Yes I am toast. But if Maroney is out Morris can put up great stats. I dont feel as comfortable with Wastson.