Sign in to follow this  
neworleansff2003

Seriously.

I think projections are off everywhere...a lot of injuries/bust/etc. Every week so far has given some crazy/unexpected numbers

Has anyone actually worked out the expected deviation over the past 4 weeks for this site's ranking pre-game vs. actuall performance after the games?

Then go where you like the projections.

Has anyone actually worked out the expected deviation over the past 4 weeks for this site's ranking pre-game vs. actuall performance after the games?

Its not easy to do. Try projecting stats for 30+ guys at each position. After awhile, Im sure it becomes a tedious process. If you're going to use them as a resource just keep that in mind.

You would probably be better off doing your own, which is what I do. I take the guys I am even considering to start, I look at recent performance, check stats and box scores of the opposing Ds, factor in some intangibles such as health of other players on the team, and go with it. When in doubt, go with your best players.

You drafted your own team. Why do you want other people to make your lineup decisions?

I love clowns like this who rip on guys that put projections out every week. You don't like the projections, then don't read them. Pretty simple concept. Also, I don't see your projections anywhere. I suggest you shut your cakehole until you have the nuts to post your own projections.

Or post your own so we can ridicule you on Monday.

:pointstosky:

Amen brother, it's easy to point out when someone is wrong, not so easy to put your predictions out there for scrutiny.

best i can find

My favorite too. :thumbsup:

While I do add some of my own gut feelings(what fun would it be if you didn't), the projections here weigh fairly heavy in my decisions, and I seem to be doing alright. :headbanger:

Week 2: A. Gates was projected for 2 rec. for 26 yards. FFT was ridiculed. (Gates had a bad back)

Saturday update: Gates projected for 7 rec. for 75 yards and a TD.

Week 2 actual: Gates - 7 rec for 77 yards and a TD.

:pointstosky: