Sign in to follow this  
Counterfit

Brandon Jabobs

He had a hell of a game and provided the spark in the offense to get going, I watched the game and Ward didnt start to get yardage until Jacobs started to beat on the D, I'm not an advocate of completely phasing Ward out but somewhere near a 70/30 spit would be what I would expect it to go to, they were easing the big boy back into the lineup this week so I expect more of Jacobs to come. Lets not have this turn into a bickering match between drafters of Jacobs and WW snipers of Ward.

in a couple weeks, Ward will only be change of pace and 3rd downs

Jacobs is a beast - just like some of us said. :(

Jacobs also had a 20+ yard TD called back.. Did anyone see that? I was watching it on gamecenter.

Jacobs looked great.. Ward plays good and all - but he's no beast like Jacobs.

I'm really excited about having Jacobs in 2 leagues for the rest of the way.. And if he doesn't make it through - I still have Ward :cry:

Thank God the beast is back. My #1 is(was) Henry and my #2 is(was) Lamont. Fingers crossed for Lamont's back injury.

Thank God the beast is back. My #1 is(was) Henry and my #2 is(was) Lamont. Fingers crossed for Lamont's back injury.

The kid should recieve the bulk of the load from here on out, and he's my #3!

So ends the RBBC and Ward as the Tiki and Jacobs as Jacobs of last year.

This whole RBBC thing gets real old....Now there's even talk about Addai and Keith as a RBBC.

Jacobs is a beast - just like some of us said. <_<

Jacobs also had a 20+ yard TD called back.. Did anyone see that? I was watching it on gamecenter.

Jacobs looked great.. Ward plays good and all - but he's no beast like Jacobs.

I'm really excited about having Jacobs in 2 leagues for the rest of the way.. And if he doesn't make it through - I still have Ward :)

I was really ticked when that second TD by Jacobs was called back due to the holding call...I needed that additional TD, dammittahell (But I have to admit it WAS holding, and it was in very close proximity to where Jacobs ran to the left sideline)...I doubt the defender would've gotten to Jacobs before he turned the corner, but the refs had to call that one...grrr. In any event, if Coughlin doesn't see the disparity in ability between Jacobs and Ward, all the more reason to get rid of Coughlin.

It was a nice day to be a BJ owner. Just keep the big boy healthy and give it to him up close. This is all I ask. Amen. <_<

I would hope so, as long as he is healthy. Heck, he was not a strong start this week, so we have to get some comfort before we consider him a true "beast".

Let's check back in a couple of weeks. <_<

Guy in my league dropped him on Friday, I believe. Once I saw that I quickly put in the claim and picked him up, later inserted him into the lineup. Couldn't have come at a better time considering I lost Caddy and SJAX.

Guy in my league dropped him on Friday, I believe. Once I saw that I quickly put in the claim and picked him up, later inserted him into the lineup. Couldn't have come at a better time considering I lost Caddy and SJAX.

Wow, good for you. I managed to snag a guy named LaDainian Tomlinson off waivers yesterday. He worked out for me today, I sure hope it works out in the future. He does seem to be the man in San Diego.

Wow, good for you. I managed to snag a guy named LaDainian Tomlinson off waivers yesterday. He worked out for me today, I sure hope it works out in the future. He does seem to be the man in San Diego.

Ouch, that hurt. Not. Do you epitomize what's wrong with this board? Possibly. :pointstosky:

I reluctantly traded Jacobs for Steve Smith before the season. I wanted to give up Benson instead, but the other guy insisted on Jacobs.

Through trade, Jacobs ends up on another guy's team who was desperate for a QB....so I traded him Derek Anderson for THE BEAST!!!!!

THE BEAST IS BACK ON MY TEAM...AND THE MAN LOVE IS STRONG!!!!