Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

Do I have these WW RBs ranked right?

Here's how I have them ranked...keep in mind I WILL be playing this player this week as Henry/S. Young are on bye. I am LAST on the waiver priority (hey, at least that means I'm in 1st place) so please rank these all the way through.

Vernand Morency

DeShaun Wynn

Chris Brown

Jason White (is Lewis out?)

Kenny Watson

Warrick Dunn

LEAVE A LINK - I WILL RESPOND

Thanks for helping with mine!!

I'm from Wisconsin and still dont know how the GB rb situation is going down. But I can tell you that I need some RB help too this week and put Wynn as the 2nd waiver wire priority because I think he will get the majority of the goal line carries (but dont quote me on that). 1nd on my priority list was Jason White just in case Lewis doesnt play. If you have room on your team for both like I do I would try to get both just to make sure you are covered.

My thinking is that if Lewis doesnt play I am going to start him over Wynn just because the GB situaiton is so uncertain but if Lewis does play then I still have Wynn as a worst case senerio. So I say go for White but have Wynn just in case Lewis does play. I hope this made sense cuz I am a little drunk!! Gotta love Wisconsin!!

I think Cleveland Browns runningback Jason Wright would be my number one Week 6 waiver wire/free agent fill-in at RB in general, given the match-up against the Miami Dolphins and if Jamal Lewis isn't fully healthy.

As to the rest of your list, my next tier would consist of Chris Brown and Kenny Watson. Titans coach Jeff Fisher will likely opt for Brown's speed to match up against the quick Tampa Bay Bucs defense, behind one of the best offensive lines in the league. I would think the Chiefs will play a good deal of Cover 2 with a relatively deep two safety shell, thanks to the deep threat of Chad Johnson and TJ Houshmanzadeh: which favors the running game of the Bengals and check-downs to the runningbacks among other possible candidates (PPR league?).

The rest would follow, I suppose.

I think you have to go with whoever is getting the most touches with that group since none of them are going to be exploding. I picked up Jason Wright myself this week, if Jamal is out he'll probably be a decent option. I might say Chris brown still gets most of the carries (although not goal line), I think I'd rank him the same as GB RBS. Watson and Dunn are definitely at the bottom of that list

Here's how I have them ranked...keep in mind I WILL be playing this player this week as Henry/S. Young are on bye. I am LAST on the waiver priority (hey, at least that means I'm in 1st place) so please rank these all the way through.

Vernand Morency

DeShaun Wynn

Chris Brown

Kenny Watson

Warrick Dunn

I think Morency will get the bulk and would be the best overall, then:

Dunn

Brown

Wynn

Watson

White.

Morency will get most of the touches, but Wynn might steal goal line carries. I'd say they are a push.

However if Lewis is out I'd go with Wright. He looked good against NE, think how he would do against MIA.

Vernand Morency

DeShaun Wynn

Chris Brown

Kenny Watson

Warrick Dunn

Tough to rank this early in the week but assuming Lewis is out, I'd put them like this:

Wright

Brown

Morency

Dunn

Wynn

Watson

Good luck..

morency and dunn are the best of those. the rest are crap and will see limited touches from hear on out, imo. watson and wright could be decent fill-ins while rudi and lewis are out.

Vernand Morency

DeShaun Wynn

Chris Brown

Kenny Watson

Warrick Dunn