Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Come knocking boys!

I know some have tried, and I've refused. It's time for a shake down. Let's talk business :pointstosky: all options will be reviewed in a timely manner.

thats funny because ive had a trade offer for you sitting there for 3 days

It's going to my email at work which I respond to several times a day. I've hit reject - - is that not working?

You want me to give up TJ Housh for Favre? I don't think so :music_guitarred:

Ive got LT offers out to a couple of teams, Ill get back to you if something doesnt happen. I dont own Favre, and never have

Ive got LT offers out to a couple of teams, Ill get back to you if something doesnt happen. I dont own Favre, and never have

My bad, someone offered me that.

You offered LT for Housh and FWP - - I couldn't give up that much

sent another offer

Trying to take my only two good players huh? FWP and Houshmandzadeh are my only two awesome guys. LT and Colston for the two maybe.

Ive got LT offers out to a couple of teams....

I'm thinking it over....can't do anything till I get home at 5pm EST anyways. :thumbsdown:

Trying to take my only two good players huh? FWP and Houshmandzadeh are my only two awesome guys. LT and Colston for the two maybe.

Ive got Colston in a dynasty league, and Im worried about him right now. I sent an offer that didnt include TJ

I have to be on a plane to Philly tommorow morning. Ill check the site tonight when i get back from work. I will have to withdraw all trade offers in my leagues before I leave since I wont have computer access over the weekend.

I have to be on a plane to Philly tommorow morning. Ill check the site tonight when i get back from work. I will have to withdraw all trade offers in my leagues before I leave since I wont have computer access over the weekend.

The current trade is close, too bad SanDiego has a bye this week. I need a win immediately.

The current trade is close, too bad SanDiego has a bye this week. I need a win immediately.

Yeah, tough to deal for a player going into a bye.

i don't... :headbanger:

but i'll get one anyway... :doublethumbsup:

i wouldnt be dealing him if it wasnt for the bye

LBH -- send me a LT offer

Joc -- I sent you an offer -- 2 of them.

How can there be a trade marathon without me gettting on this ! :overhead:

kutulu, whats the word?

Kept thinking about it, but couldn't pull the trigger. The bye week made it hard, plus with TD passes equaling other TDs in scoring made it tough to let go of Brady. Dude is on fire. Still might regret it down the road. :overhead:

So are you doing nothing then?

are u talking to me?

i wanted to make a trade during LTs bye week, but i couldnt get any of my offers to go through.

my record sucks, but i have a strong enough starting team right now to take on anyone in the league...I think

QB-Brees,Warner

RB-Tomlinson,T.Jones,A.Green

WR-Wayne,Holt,Curry

TE-Winslow

are u talking to me?

i wanted to make a trade during LTs bye week, but i couldnt get any of my offers to go through.

my record sucks, but i have a strong enough starting team right now to take on anyone in the league...I think

QB-Brees,Warner

RB-Tomlinson,T.Jones,A.Green

WR-Wayne,Holt,Curry

TE-Winslow

Damn you do have a great team ! No clue how your record is that bad with those players ! Just LT waited a little too long for fire it up I guess :-(

Damn you do have a great team ! No clue how your record is that bad with those players ! Just LT waited a little too long for fire it up I guess :-(

Actually, he just traded for Holt, Winslow, A. Green, and T. Jones recently and Green and Jones are struggling. Plus he lost Andre Johnson to injury early on. And was depending on Julius Jones as Flex1.

See what happens - - you guys offered junk, my guys said WTF and GoodOl' Strapper pulls out a great total :angry:

Just had to focking threaten my players.

Actually, he just traded for Holt, Winslow, A. Green, and T. Jones recently and Green and Jones are struggling. Plus he lost Andre Johnson to injury early on. And was depending on Julius Jones as Flex1.

also LT, and Brees came out of the gates really slow. Maybe a couple of teams will struggle down the stretch and I can make a little run.

also LT, and Brees came out of the gates really slow. Maybe a couple of teams will struggle down the stretch and I can make a little run.

That would be me...Capt. Smoke and Mirrors. :pointstosky:

That would be me...Capt. Smoke and Mirrors. :lol:

you have Brady. Hes been a one man wrecking crew this year. Also with Welker playing the way he has, your wrs dont suck as much as it appeared earlier in the season. I think Gore will be a little more productive down the stretch too. All that equals more than smoke and mirrors imo

you have Brady. Hes been a one man wrecking crew this year. Also with Welker playing the way he has, your wrs dont suck as much as it appeared earlier in the season. I think Gore will be a little more productive down the stretch too. All that equals more than smoke and mirrors imo

kutulu -- best team in league ! :unsure:

:pointstosky: Stop jinxing me. <_< TIA :dunno:

Kutulu has no chance of losing again this season ! Even week 10 losing Brady and Welker he will win -- yes he is that damn focking good I say !

Stop jinxing me.

:pointstosky: <_< :dunno: - - My dueling banjo jinx on the Banana loving KUTULU - you have officially been touched by the hand of the strapper jinx. Sorry, maybe next year!

:thumbsdown: :banana: :mad: - - My dueling banjo jinx on the Banana loving KUTULU - you have officially been touched by the hand of the strapper jinx. Sorry, maybe next year!

Oh, well, I always have the memories of last year to look back on.

Oh, well, I always have the memories of last year to look back on.

speaking of that - - MOZ CHANGE OUR LEAGUE PAGE SO IT QUITS SAYING

---KUTULU 1946 CHAMP----KUTULU 1946 CHAMP---

That's old news. He's out :doublethumbsup:

I think I might go for the total jinx ! and change the banner to Kutulu league champ 2007

I think I might go for the total jinx ! and change the banner to Kutulu league champ 2007

:thumbsdown:

You may as well. :rolleyes: