Sign in to follow this  
ggroovy17

Marques Colston

Anyone starting him this week? Anyone sitting him? I think I am finally going to sit him for Brandon Marshall because of past performance. I'm curious how Colston owners are handling him.

I gots to start him:

Big Ben

All Day

FWP

Brandon Marshall

Jerricho Cotchery

Marques Colston

Heath Miller

Kris Brown

Chiefs D

:(

After only 3 targets last week he is riding the bench. That was a freaking joke and barely won my game because of that. Brees sucks this year and now he has give up on his go to guy. Colston meet Mr Lee Evans you guys will be spending a lot of time together on the bench.

I am starting him over...

Brandon Marshall and Santana Moss.

I am still confident in him (he was my first WR picked, even before myself picking Randy Moss)

After only 3 targets last week he is riding the bench. That was a freaking joke and barely won my game because of that. Brees sucks this year and now he has give up on his go to guy. Colston meet Mr Lee Evans you guys will be spending a lot of time together on the bench.

wrong! he is not giving up on him. he thought enuff of colston to throw him a td instead of running bush at the 2! freak days can happen. ask branch how he felt after not getting a single catch week one! after that they vowed to get him the ball more and did. you know in practice this week brees said "sorry man i know i should have gone to you more, ill get you this week!" for sure colston will see more targets. football players are people and friends just like us. im starting colston over galloway this week. better matchup yes but joey rarely has 2 good games in a row.

if I start a saints receiver its going to be lance Moore. There's only one player that the saints can stop and that's the #1 WR became their only playmaker is DeAngelo Hal. Moore has consistently been a red zone target throughout their games

if I start a saints receiver its going to be lance Moore. There's only one player that the saints can stop and that's the #1 WR became their only playmaker is DeAngelo Hal. Moore has consistently been a red zone target throughout their games

What makes you so sure it will be moore and not patten. last week it seemed like brees was looking at no one but patten. i still think colston gets the targets and catches, but he does have to deal with d.hall, and as for d.henderson, well i think he's heading to #4 on the depth chart in NO.

Starting him over Lee Evans, but a tough call nonetheless. Most of the weekly rankings have him anywhere from top 8-15 WR this week, which baffles me a bit. I may change my mind and bench him in favor of Lee "I'm so freaking due it hurts" Evans :mad:

I got him as my third WR. My other choices are R. Brown and S. Holmes. Might change it took Brown, but P. Burress did pretty well against DeAngolo so I'm still thinking about it. I think he is a solid #3, but hes a reach as a #2 and certainly a #1

wrong! he is not giving up on him. he thought enuff of colston to throw him a td instead of running bush at the 2! freak days can happen. ask branch how he felt after not getting a single catch week one! after that they vowed to get him the ball more and did. you know in practice this week brees said "sorry man i know i should have gone to you more, ill get you this week!" for sure colston will see more targets. football players are people and friends just like us. im starting colston over galloway this week. better matchup yes but joey rarely has 2 good games in a row.

Glad I didn't start him this week. :ninja: