Sign in to follow this  
R8RMick

They're going to throw Bellichek in Boston Harbor...

It's funny how when a team is winning that everyone hates that team. Hey like it or not the pats at this point are one of the best teams in the NFL so if you want to beat them stop them. I think its funny when Manning broke the TD record the same thing was said. Hey if you don't want it to happen stop it thats all. It is football by the way. No crying in football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manning does have a better football mind. If he wants too he'll be a GREAT coach someday. As far as performing under pressure and just being clutch...Brady is far and away the man.

If a team is behind to the Patriots by more than three scores they do have the option of forfeiting the game and just leaving the stadium if they are afraid of having the score run up.

Either give up or keep playing. If you keep playing, the other team should be obliged to play just as hard.

Personally, I take it as disrespectful when I'm competing against someone and they go easy on me. It's as though they're saying "here, little fella, I won't beat you so bad".

This thread is quite funny. The fact is that the Pats do not have a running game to speak of at the moment. Cassel entered the game and breathed life into the Dolphins. So Belichick puts Brady back into the game for the game-clinching TD. Why does everyone have such a problem with that? I bet Jeff Fisher wishes he would have tried to "run up the score" against Houston instead of almost letting the Texans steal a victory.

I find Bill Belichick "NOT GUILTY" of the charge of running up the score against Miami.

For those of you who had your sensibilities offended by the Patriots, I suggest changing your TV from NBC and the Steelers-Broncos to ABC and Desperate Housewives.

Thank you. Someone with a brain actually replied. Seriously, did the idiot OP even watch this game? If he did he has no clue as to what "running up the score" even means.

FYI, Born and raised in south Florida, definitely not a Patriots fan.

It's funny how when a team is winning that everyone hates that team. Hey like it or not the pats at this point are one of the best teams in the NFL so if you want to beat them stop them. I think its funny when Manning broke the TD record the same thing was said. Hey if you don't want it to happen stop it thats all. It is football by the way. No crying in football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Colts have been winning too...and are the reigning champs.

And do you see the hate for them?

No.

Because they win with class. Because their coach has class.

There is a huge difference.

and I am no Colt's fan.

if Brady goes down in this blowout. What an arrogant ass... I haven't seen anyone run up the score like this since the Tom Osborne days at Nebraska.

Careful it doesn't bite you in the ass genius.

So one TD in the second half is running the score up?

When should they start taking a knee? Second Quarter maybe?

As for all the clowns talking about Pats fans crying about Manning last year, I live in Boston and didn't hear any of that on the radio or TV. Everyone around here knows who the two best QBs in the league are right now.

The only people I hear talking about Manning last year are the Patriots bashers who use it to justify thier whine sessions.

Face it people the Patriots are going to beat up on teams and score what they want until a defense steps up and stops them.

i believe it was overkill. the game was over at the half . heres the real kicker. first and 10 and theyir in shotgun throwing dimes all over the field, cap off the drive with a fak esnap in the red zone before scoring. if brady gets his knee taken out, they hang belichek. just get ur guys out of there healthy man