Sign in to follow this  
unckeyherb

Any chance that Addai gets.....

would love to see it :thumbsdown:

As long as Addai gets 20 more points than my opponent's Manning/Wayne combo, I'm golden.

Hoping for something along the lines of 400 yds and 5 TD's.

Not likely given Jax rep. and history between the two teams.. But definetly not out of the realm of the possble. 100 yards is easily doable. You just need Li'l Joe to break off a fairly long one at some point.. even a 28 yard run or so would greatly help his chances of getting 100. He has a good shot at it anyway if healthy (which we have no reason to think that he's not).

The TDs, against that front seven.. that's obviously the trick.. esp. with a guy like Manning (or Brady for that matter).. the kings of the 2 yd. scoring flips.

I'll be rooting for Indy pass catchers to get dropped within the 5 YL too dude. :thumbsdown:

yeah I am down 21 points, with him and Indy defense going. so if he can get 100 total yards-10points, and a TD-6 pts. then Indy's def needs to get 6 points. Possible I suppose.

I hope not. I'm going against him needing him to score 21 or less in ppr for me too win. :shocking:

so with that said my projections are as follows:

80-89 yards rushing

1 rush TD

4 receptions. 30-39 yards recieving

----------------------------------------

21 points

I'm nervous to say the least, but I couldn't ask for a worse matchup for him. Jax at home on monday night........that sounds great for manning and the boys, not as great for addai IMO

i'm going to say no, and here's why.

Jax isn't going to stop Peyton no matter what they do, so why not pay a little extra attention to the running game. At least you're making Indy one dimensional at that point. Marvin's not 100% so their wr's aren't what they could be. They should play Indy straight up not allowing the run and depending on the strength of their DL.

That's just my humble opinion but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night. Seriously, I did.

i'm going to say no, and here's why.

Jax isn't going to stop Peyton no matter what they do, so why not pay a little extra attention to the running game. At least you're making Indy one dimensional at that point. Marvin's not 100% so their wr's aren't what they could be. They should play Indy straight up not allowing the run and depending on the strength of their DL.

That's just my humble opinion but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night. Seriously, I did.

x2... I'm guessing Addai will end up w/ ~40 yds rushing, 30 yds receiving & has ~50/50 shot at a short TD (hoping Wayne gets pulled down at the 1 yard line).

As long as Addai gets 20 more points than my opponent's Manning/Wayne combo, I'm golden.

Hoping for something along the lines of 400 yds and 5 TD's.

I've got him and a 20 point lead against Manning, Wayne, and Vinatieri. I'm not confident at all.

I hope not. I'm up by 8. I have MJD and my opponent has Addai. It's not a TD league where each TD = 6 pts...our points depend on the distance of the run or catch for TD. So basically...I don't care if he scores 3 TDs...just so long as they're < 10yds. but If he runs for 100+ yds and a couple scores that will stink up my evening..unless MJD counters that with the same. :unsure:

I have Addai and Northcutt with a 10pt lead and he has Harrison. I should feel comfortable but I have lost two games on Monday night with better odds. So, I will be watching KVille and check the score tomorrow.

You should consider a Motel 6. I hear they leave the light on for you. :thumbsup:

my guess for addai tonight - 18 carries 68 yds, 1 td, maybe.

I have him and I need about 150 yds and 3 tds from him... So I checked out Jax's game log and they are ridiculously brutal against the run this year. Odds for my success - 1 in 209.

any update on Addai's status? is he expected to start and carry the load?

or is this going to be how Maroney started in NE yesterday?

I have Addai up 18.5, facing MJD. Thats should be a nice cushion for me but you never know in games like this.

sitting even

I have Addai

he has

Reggie Wayne

:dunno:

<_< Howd that work out for ya :lol: