Sign in to follow this  
MikeyNavy

Wide Receiver Help...Please view this poll and leave link!

Drop Javon Walker...pick up Chris Chambers?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I drop Javon Walker and pick up Chris Chambers?

• Yes
    • No

Now that Walker is out...but did have two good games to start the season, is it better to hold onto him for maybe a possible playoff game? I'm thinking of dropping him and trying to get Chambers off waivers. My other receivers are -

Torry Holt

Roy Williams

Marques Colston

Laveranus Coles

Please vote above....I'd like to get other's opinion. Thanks in advance.

Even if Walker comes back at some point, you need someone now that can be productive and not just take up a spot on ur bench. If he comes back later you could always try and grab him off waivers. Chambers could be a great option in SD, and put up some decent #'s. He is a big target, much like Gates and we all know how much Rivers looks for Gates. I think picking up Chambers is the best move you could make at the moment. Or if you really want to hold on to Walker, you could drop Colston, since he has been a disappointment so far this season. If it were me tho, Id just drop Walker and snag Chambers.

I also voted yes.

Walker would be taking up valuable real estate on your roster and not giving you a benefit. Chambers could be really good or maybe just okay, but you could get him, then wait and see.

see my post (no link)