Sign in to follow this  
hines86rules

Clemens to start Week 9

The New York Post reports that the Jets will name Kellen Clemens their starting quarterback for their Week 9 game vs. Washington. With the game on the line in Week 8, the Jets benched starting QB Chad Pennington for Clemens. Pennington watched from the sidelines as Clemens tossed two interceptions in trying to lead his team to a fourth-quarter comeback. Clemens finished the day 5-for-12 passing for 67 yards.

:bench:

Meh iwasn't too impressed with his 2 minute drill at the end.. I know one pick was garbage, his receivers didn't even try for the ball

The New York Post reports Kellen Clemens will be the Jets' starting quarterback in Week 9 against the Redskins.

Although coach Eric Mangini didn't name a starter after Sunday's game, the report says Clemens will also "almost surely" remain the starter for the rest of the season. Clemens threw two picks after taking over for Pennington against the Bills, but at 1-7 now, it's time the Jets gave him an extended chance. Unless an injury lets him back in the lineup during the season's second half, Pennington could be shopped or released after the season.

per Rotoworld

The New York Post reports Kellen Clemens will be the Jets' starting quarterback in Week 9 against the Redskins.

Although coach Eric Mangini didn't name a starter after Sunday's game, the report says Clemens will also "almost surely" remain the starter for the rest of the season. Clemens threw two picks after taking over for Pennington against the Bills, but at 1-7 now, it's time the Jets gave him an extended chance. Unless an injury lets him back in the lineup during the season's second half, Pennington could be shopped or released after the season.

per Rotoworld

Thanks Capt Obvious..

Thanks Capt Obvious..

You are very welcome. If it was so obvious, it would have been done 3 weeks ago. Maybe Clemens can lead the Jets to a title, then they would have 2 more than the Seahawks do. Now go away.

You are very welcome. If it was so obvious, it would have been done 3 weeks ago. Maybe Clemens can lead the Jets to a title, then they would have 2 more than the Seahawks do. Now go away.

This just in: Tom Brady to start week 9 vs the Colts

per rotoworld

Thanks Capt Obvious..

You may not care, but you read the thread anyhow. :dunno:

I have Cotchery as my WR5 on my bench, so it is newsworthy to me.

When the Seahawks finally give up on Alexander, I'll post that too.

hey, lets talk about how Norwood is going to score 12 tds this week! Finally trhis week it'll happen flahawker. Keep hope alive. Sharpton and Jackson in '08!!!

Effin moron...

hey, lets talk about how Norwood is going to score 12 tds this week! Finally trhis week it'll happen flahawker. Keep hope alive. Sharpton and Jackson in '08!!!

Effin moron...

The talk is usually about Norwood not being given the chance and when he ws, he outproduced Dunn on 1 carry. In fact, you were pwned up and down in that thread. But no one confuses you with for a brain surgeon.

Fockin jackoff...

You may not care, but you read the thread anyhow. :D

Newsworthy? A blind cricket player new Pennington was getting benched if the Jets lost. But thanks for staing the obvious.

This just in per rotoworld: Peyton Manning to start vs the Pats this Sunday :thumbsup:

Newsworthy? A blind cricket player new Pennington was getting benched if the Jets lost. But thanks for staing the obvious.

This just in per rotoworld: Peyton Manning to start vs the Pats this Sunday :lol:

You have serious issues dude. I do wonder though, if the Seahawks had beaten the Steelers :lol: would you still take offense to this thread?

Guest ramrock11

alexander sucks just wanted to say that

You may not care, but you read the thread anyhow. :banana:

I too care. I picked up the Skins DEF for Chicago bye week. You think they're still a good bet hines86rules?

Also, Flahawker: this just in; your village called, they're missing you. ;)

Roger Clemens would probably be a better choice. Jets don't have that handy acronym for nothing.