Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

2 Hour Time Limit

how does that sound???

It's not that hard to email a couple picks or options to Autumn Wind or I if you know you are going to be out. I say we give a two hour time limit, and if time elapses and AW or I have heard nothing from the owner, we move ahead and that owner can make his pick at any time once his selection has passed.

Sound good? If no disagreements, we can start this tomorrow! :headbanger:

hey Autumn Wind, you do know you can pin, unpin, delete, move, merge, topics etc. with the little moderator function at the bottom left of each thread, right??? :headbanger:

hey Autumn Wind, you do know you can pin, unpin, delete, move, merge, topics etc. with the little moderator function at the bottom left of each thread, right??? :banana:

I'm aware of some of those functions. Why?

hey Autumn Wind, you do know you can pin, unpin, delete, move, merge, topics etc. with the little moderator function at the bottom left of each thread, right???  :banana:

I was just tellin ya, cause I know you mentioned something to me about stickying a topic. Wasnt sure if you were aware of where these were or not. :wall:

hey Autumn Wind, you do know you can pin, unpin, delete, move, merge, topics etc. with the little moderator function at the bottom left of each thread, right???  :banana:

I was just tellin ya, cause I know you mentioned something to me about stickying a topic. Wasnt sure if you were aware of where these were or not. :wall:

Well since you're the commish I thought you should have the honor.

how does that sound???

It's not that hard to email a couple picks or options to Autumn Wind or I if you know you are going to be out. I say we give a two hour time limit, and if time elapses and AW or I have heard nothing from the owner, we move ahead and that owner can make his pick at any time once his selection has passed.

Sound good? If no disagreements, we can start this tomorrow! :thumbsup:

We only have 6 weeks left. :thumbsup:

edjr, you have now officially taken bouve's spot on my sh!t list. I wanna fight you. :thumbsup:

edjr, you have now officially taken bouve's spot on my sh!t list. I wanna fight you. :blink:

There are 6 weeks left before the season starts. Let's make sure to inconvenience everyone for no reason and make their picks a 2 hour time limit :wall:

edjr, you have now officially taken bouve's spot on my sh!t list. I wanna fight you. :wall:

There are 6 weeks left before the season starts. Let's make sure to inconvenience everyone for no reason and make their picks a 2 hour time limit :(

:blink: