Sign in to follow this  
HenryChinaski

The reason why Leshavelli keeps following me around

It started with this:

Thanks.

The Saints are horrible :(

I'm so glad LSU won.. Otherwise... It wouldn't have been pleasant in my house.

Then this:

We should meet up for the USF vs. LSU National Championship game.

GO BULLS!

Then after he realizes that I don't play for "his team" he says how he wishes that he would see me in the street:

You're a focking moron. How many times have I seen you post on the help board, yet run your trap like you're something special? Don't even bother responding as you will get no more airtime from me. Go blow each of your LSU tiger mancrushes....nice BCS championship, by the way. PFFFFFFT!

:thumbsdown:

P.S. I've informed Mike & Mike about your actions and how you ruin everyones threads with smartass and pointless replies. I'm sure there have been hundreds of other people who've complained about the same thing. Maybe one of these days they will put you where you belong, in the trash.

I would love to run into your busterass on the streets one day. I would tape your mouth shut and slap you silly. Just a typical internet tough guy scrub looking for his 5 seconds of fame. Neglected at home much?

Now everytime I post in a thread - he/she follows me around. The guy/woman has serious problems, I'm worried for my safety.

I'm posting this just in case anyone lives close to this guy/woman - to make sure your children/family members are inside, safe and secure. He/she just doesn't seem to be stable.

I'm not interested. Stop harrassing me. No means No.

It started with this:

Then this:

Then after he realizes that I don't play for "his team" he says how he wishes that he would see me in the street:

Now everytime I post in a thread - he/she follows me around. The guy/woman has serious problems, I'm worried for my safety.

I'm posting this just in case anyone lives close to this guy/woman - to make sure your children/family members are inside, safe and secure. He/she just doesn't seem to be stable.

I'm not interested. Stop harrassing me.

Hey man I know how you feel I have my own cyber stalker. Mine is gay though.

Guest _my_2_cents_
Hey man I know how you feel I have my own cyber stalker. Mine is gay though.

Edjr? :thumbsdown:

Guest _my_2_cents_
Maybe they are the same person.

for all we know you're all the same person. I have long been under the impression that the only two individual people here are me & Rusty. :rolleyes:

by the way, I'd rather post in this topic than work for Rusty. :dunno:

for all we know you're all the same person. I have long been under the impression that the only two individual people here are me & Rusty. :rolleyes:

by the way, I'd rather post in this topic than work for Rusty. :dunno:

I'd rather have Leshavelli dig through my trash than work for Rusty.

Leshavelli is a true arsehat. He better becareful before someone knocks the balls off the side of his face. :dunno:

OBTW I'd rather listen to the Steven A and Emmit Smiff show for 24 hours straight than work for Rusty.

I don't think its the same person. Mine is nateburlson something or other. Allthough I am pretty sure he is very gay.

You two have shown how sad you really are.

Henry, you have major issues.

Hawk, you're just a simpleton.

Wow, did you really just create a thread about me?

That's loserville at it's best. Nice Work, weirdo!

Don't let leshavemybelly get you... He is all bark and no bite... MB

I think it's great how all the d0uchebags sprinted to this thread. It's the "know-it-all tough guys" who don't care for me.

Oh darn. "MB" ----> How gay is it to always sign your threads with your initials. Psh...get over yourself, simpleton.

You two have shown how sad you really are.

Henry, you have major issues.

Hawk, you're just a simpleton.

Wow, did you really just create a thread about me?

That's loserville at it's best. Nice Work, weirdo!

Let me get this straight. You have USF going to the national championship game and you're calling me a simpleton? :lol:

USF will play for the National Championship right around never fock face :rolleyes:

Now go home and get your fockin shinebox!!!

Let me get this straight. You have USF going to the national championship game and you're calling me a simpleton? :lol:

USF will play for the National Championship right around never fock face :rolleyes:

Now go home and get your fockin shinebox!!!

You didn't get it straight, reject. Try again? Hawk, you need to get your script re-filled, btw.

I think it's great how all the d0uchebags sprinted to this thread. It's the "know-it-all tough guys" who don't care for me.

Did you try to ask them to "meet up with you" too?

Straight guys tend to not enjoy ghey men trying to pick them up on a fantasy football internet forum.

Go play on the phag boards. Phag.

You didn't get it straight, reject. Try again? Hawk, you need to get your script re-filled, btw.

GO BULLS!

Your words jerk off. You've been pwned again, and again, and again. :rolleyes:

GO BULLS!

Your words jerk off. You've been pwned again, and again, and again. :lol:

:rolleyes:

Guest _my_2_cents_

This place has phag boards? Who knew! :rolleyes:

for all we know you're all the same person. I have long been under the impression that the only two individual people here are me & Rusty.

:rolleyes:

This place has phag boards? Who knew! :lol:

You didn't know? There's a giant pink advertisement for it at the top of this forearm. :rolleyes:

Did you try to ask them to "meet up with you" too?

Straight guys tend to not enjoy ghey men trying to pick them up on a fantasy football internet forum.

Just because you don't have any friends to meet up with on gameday doesn't mean you have to unleash your queer tendenies on me, broham.

Last time I checked, it was you who took all this time to create a post about me/myself/I.....seems to me like you have some sort of a not-so-secret crush. Save it for your nephews at the family reunion, weirdo.

Just because you don't have any friends to meet up with on gameday doesn't mean you have to unleash your queer tendenies on me, broham.

Last time I checked, it was you who took all this time to create a post about me/myself/I.....seems to me like you have some sort of a not-so-secret crush. Save it for your nephews at the family reunion, weirdo.

GO BULLS!

Wow...major major major issues.

I wonder if USF is going to win the BCS Championship with 3 losses?

I wonder if I posted that thread when they were ranked #2 in the nation?

I wonder if there was any sarcasm and if it is odd to root for my home team.

Hmmmm....

Henry, do you have my poster above your bed? Dude, for real....you seriously have weirdo issues. This is sad.

Wow...major major major issues.

I wonder if USF is going to win the BCS Championship with 3 losses?

I wonder if I posted that thread when they were ranked #2 in the nation?

I wonder if there was any sarcasm and if it is odd to root for my home team.

Hmmmm....

Henry, do you have my poster abover you bed, too? Homo much?

GO BULLS!

Welp...

Done wasting my time on this senseless thread. Can we meet up so I can threaten you with bodily harm? You know? Can we meet up so I can slap you silly? Remember, I am an e-Thug? Staying home and playing Sega again tonight, Henrietta?

Welp...

Done wasting my time on this senseless thread. Can we meet up so I can threaten you with bodily harm? You know? Can we meet up so I can slap you silly? Remember, I am an e-Thug? Staying home and playing Sega again tonight, Henrietta?

GO BULLS!

Last time I checked, it was you who took all this time to create a post about me/myself/I.....seems to me like you have some sort of a not-so-secret crush.

Looks like exactly what you just did.

No means No.

Looks like exactly what you just did.

No means No.

Yep, call me a copycat. How are those nuts on your chin-ass-ki?

Yep, call me a copycat. How are those nuts on your chin-ass-ki?

GO BULLS!

Guest _my_2_cents_
GFIAFP

Gerald Ford Is A Fuzzy Penguin? :mad:

Oh darn. "MB" ----> How gay is it to always sign your threads with your initials. Psh...get over yourself, simpleton.

Irony- A guy from Florida calling me a simpleton... :mad: MB

Irony- A guy from Florida calling me a simpleton... :mad: MB

Yeah really.

The guy attacks everyone, calls everyone all kind of derogatory names - but he thinks everyone else has the problem? How messed up is he?

I just don't get it. I come here to discuss football - my favorite thing to do. Football season is the best time of the year, the time that everyone has looked forward to for months. But this guy comes on here to try to antagonize a bunch of guys? He tries to ask them on dates - then threatens them with violence? I mean seriously, is that all he gets out of football season? That's pretty pathetic.

He really has some serious issues. I think I've seen a storyline about him on Law & Order SVU.

wow this is funny...........maybe you guys should all meet up and have a tagteam REAL fistfight..........

then post the results on here.

Yeah really.

The guy attacks everyone, calls everyone all kind of derogatory names - but he thinks everyone else has the problem? How messed up is he?

I just don't get it. I come here to discuss football - my favorite thing to do. Football season is the best time of the year, the time that everyone has looked forward to for months. But this guy comes on here to try to antagonize a bunch of guys? He tries to ask them on dates - then threatens them with violence? I mean seriously, is that all he gets out of football season? That's pretty pathetic.

He really has some serious issues. I think I've seen a storyline about him on Law & Order SVU.

Why do you assume that the guy wants to reenact a scene from OZ when all it appears he did was mention seeing a football game with you? Did he say something about going to the Blue Oyster bar for drinks afterward?

Yeah really.

:thumbsdown:

Hello Pot.....

Are you done crying yet?