Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

WR Chris Henry .......

Man..... I know as soon as i do this it will backfire.....

I am really considering starting Henry over the likes of Steve Smith, Chris Chambers, and Jeremy Shockey.

I am having a hard time getting over the fact that steve smith is just a name as long as there offense and qb play keeps sucking.

This is also hard for me to load up the wagon on Bengals....My starting 3 wrs would be Roy Williams, TJ Housh, and CHenry.

thoughts.....

Cincy has a great schedule from here on out with the exception of 1 game (away vs. PIT). Hnery has been a workout beast since pre-season, and obviously didnt take that long to get back into the swing of things as evidenced by last weekend.

I think he is a great play from here on out.

I am really considering starting Henry over the likes of Steve Smith, Chris Chambers, and Jeremy Shockey.

I am having a hard time getting over the fact that steve smith is just a name as long as there offense and qb play keeps sucking.

This is also hard for me to load up the wagon on Bengals....My starting 3 wrs would be Roy Williams, TJ Housh, and CHenry.

thoughts.....

Steve Smith is only a name anymore. Henry is the better start.

Cincy has a great schedule from here on out with the exception of 1 game (away vs. PIT). Hnery has been a workout beast since pre-season, and obviously didnt take that long to get back into the swing of things as evidenced by last weekend.

I think he is a great play from here on out.

ya think theres enough to go around with that three headed monster of TJ,Chad, and Henry? I am thinking so with there poor def....they should throw, throw, throw.

I have Chad Johnson, Henry, Santonio Holmes, and Colston....starting three. Good problem to have I guess.

I am thinking about starting both CJ and Henry. Although nervous about doing it since Cincy offense has thrown in a lot of clunkers this season.

I'm starting Chris Henry over Steve Smith, Lee Evans, and Berrian. My other starter for week 11 will be Roy Williams.

i watched most of the carolina game vs atl and i was happy with 5catches for 61yds for ssmith.....

Yep.... at this time he is just a name.......something is wrong with being happy with 5-61 from your 2nd pick...... :dunno:

prolly go with chenry....

I'm starting Chris Henry over Engram and Roddy White this week. But that's somewhat because Engram will lose receptions since Hackett and Branch are back in the lineup, and White faces a tough Bucs defense.

i am starting henry over s smith.10 team league ,and i am dead last cause i keep expecting that big game from smith that i finaly realized ain"t coming.no qb and a horrible head coach who is so conservative both factors have killed smith, so o finally got the balls to start henry

Sitting the invisible Driver for him. I need TDs.. Driver seems like an afterthought near the GL. DD can come back when he starts grabbing a few TDs.

Sitting the invisible Driver for him. I need TDs.. Driver seems like an afterthought near the GL. DD can come back when he starts grabbing a few TDs.

not to mess with your decision at all but this past weekend, favre missed a wide open Driver once again for a td. it would have been about a 30-40 yard td and he would have been at about 100 and a td for the week. 2nd week in a row Favre has missed Driver in the endzone. I keep starting Driver knowing that one of these weeks it will definitely pay off.

I've been "starting my stud" S Smith, and it has basically killed me a few weeks...

C Henry over Smitty here.

Now that I've FINALLY yanked Smitty, he'll go 8- for 130 and 2 tds...

thoughts.....

I sort of have a similar situation. I have CJ, Roy Williams with Berrian, Branch and Henry on the bench.

I know as soon as I bench CJ he's going to blow up. Same way with Roy Williams and he did last week. I almost started Berrian over CJ last week. Should have in that matchup. Even contemplated starting Henry. And thought about starting Berrian and Henry with the way Roy and CJ have been playing. But ended up leaving Roy in and he went off. Afraid that's what CJ will do as soon as I bench him. Berrian and Henry got more points than CJ. But it didn't matter, I still won and outscored everyone. I was 7-2 with the next closest in my division at 4-5. And now I'm 8-2 and they're all at 4-6. (the other division is stronger, but we still all play each other). I'm just thinking of leaving CJ and Roy in there and rolling with it and quit trying to get the best matchup.

Right now I have only four wins and I am on a four game losing losing streak. I picked up Henry off the wire and am starting him with Palmer and Housh. My fantasy will ride and die with the Bengals O.

I'm actually starting both Ocho Cinco and Henry this week. I've got a notion the Bengles are due for a breakout week - plus I've already clinched a playoff spot ( 9 - 1) so I can fast and loose for a few weeks.

not to mess with your decision at all but this past weekend, favre missed a wide open Driver once again for a td. it would have been about a 30-40 yard td and he would have been at about 100 and a td for the week. 2nd week in a row Favre has missed Driver in the endzone. I keep starting Driver knowing that one of these weeks it will definitely pay off.

No.. thanks for the insight JB. No access to Direct TV last week, so I didn't have any clue about the Packer targets.

I was fuming when Favre missed a wide open DD on the GL the week before.

I'm pretty much in the cat bird seat for once on my FF career, at 9-1.. but playing one of the other top teams this week and would love to keep the streak alive and sew up a 1st round playoff bye.

I'm starting Fitz & Winslow (we flex the WR/TE to three spots).. they're hot and my conscience is clear if they crap the bed. Fitz has a great matchup @ Cincy and I just can't sit Winslow, esp. after what Pitts did to the Ravens a couple weeks ago. Playing the Anderson owner too.

It's Chris Henry or DD.. and now you've got me thinking :headbanger:

I'm thinking they both score this week, but with Cincy outlaw, i've got a better shot at a bonus distance TD.

More than what happens this week.. i just want him to get it going. A hot DD will be a big help in the late weeks. Thanks again for the lowdown. :mad:

Never bench your studs. You have to keep Smith in the lineup. As soon as you take him out he will go off.

i have most always agreed with this but smitty missed his second practice this week today and the carolina offense sux donkey ballz......smitty is a stud but has to get the ball thrown to him.

I'm starting Fitz & Winslow (we flex the WR/TE to three spots).. they're hot and my conscience is clear if they crap the bed. Fitz has a great matchup @ Cincy and I just can't sit Winslow, esp. after what Pitts did to the Ravens a couple weeks ago. Playing the Anderson owner too.

It's Chris Henry or DD.. and now you've got me thinking :banana:

I'm thinking they both score this week, but with Cincy outlaw, i've got a better shot at a bonus distance TD.

More than what happens this week.. i just want him to get it going. A hot DD will be a big help in the late weeks. Thanks again for the lowdown. :banana:

fitz and winslow are no-brainers as you mentioned.

i think overall you're going to see DD get more targets than Henry. and you've got to figure one of these times Favre's not going to miss him.

Henry got a long one this past week but I can only remember him ever getting 1 long bomb for a td last year vs. Pittsburgh. He's definitely been effective in the redzone when playing but he's only been over 100 yards 2 times in his career while Driver has had multiple 100+ yarders.

It's a tough decision and I've got the same decision to make. I've convinced myself to leave Driver in my lineup.

Cool JB.. either way good luck this week.. i'm 90% sure i'm rolling with Henry.. The Panthers have not given up a lot of passing TDs.. but it's a bit of a mirage -- either played crappy or cold teams with their weak NFC South schedule (ATL, NO when cold) or got crushed by a decent teams' running game in stead (e.g. TB, IND).

I think Favre will toss a couple TDs.. i just think Henry will definetly grab one this week.

fitz and winslow are no-brainers as you mentioned.

i think overall you're going to see DD get more targets than Henry. and you've got to figure one of these times Favre's not going to miss him.

Henry got a long one this past week but I can only remember him ever getting 1 long bomb for a td last year vs. Pittsburgh. He's definitely been effective in the redzone when playing but he's only been over 100 yards 2 times in his career while Driver has had multiple 100+ yarders.

It's a tough decision and I've got the same decision to make. I've convinced myself to leave Driver in my lineup.

I may have homer glasses on, but you should seriously consider starting every Bengal and Cardinal that you have (unless they play defense.) I think a week 2 Bengals/Browns type game is in order.

Have Henry and am definitely starting him over Driver. Although Driver has had a few looks, Henry got more shots than Driver did last week. I have CJ, Engram, and J. Walker (still out) as well and I am not too sure that Henry isn't a better start than 85. Watched nearly entire painful Bengals game (in red zone forever), and Ocho Cinco got fewer looks there than both Henry and Housh.

I'm starting "Uno Cinco" over Lee Evans this week. New England historically puts Evans on lockdown, so I'm hoping for 70 yards and a TD from Henry against Arizona. Starting him with Marques Colston and Wes Welker.

Criminals know how to play ball and this guy will play hard in order to escape the man. Start him with confidence! :rolleyes: