Sign in to follow this  
just_want_2_win

Roster Review Requested

Concerns my 8-2 team, one with Big Ben.

Roster is in signature. League is a no-trade league, so all work is via WW. The following FAs are available:

RB: Davenport, Betts, Duckett, Dayne, MoMo, K. Faulk, R. Williams, DeAngelo Williams, BJax, C. Henry, G. Jones, Pittman, Stecker

WR/TE: Crayton, Mason, Cooley, Walter, Hilliard, Stokely, Jurevicious, Patten, Moose, R. Brown, Bruce, Furrey, Javon Walker

Any you think would be worth getting? And if so, who on my roster would you drop?

Javon Walker and Ricky Williams look interesting.

Walker should be back soon and should be a big push the rest of the season, Broncos Homer here. The Broncos have no teams left on their schedule with a winning record after this week.

I believe that Ricky will be playing somewhere rather in Miami or not.

Those are two I would take a shot on.

Huge upside.

I think you could let go of your WR Henry and Hackett.

I like Crayton and Bruce...Crayton, while not #1 on the depth chart has some value and has a couple of long TDs. Bruce had a nice game last week and the Rams are getting healthy just as the schedule is getting weaker. With Bulger back doing well and S Jax starting, the Reverend is a nice option.

Thanks for mine...

Out of the list you have I actually like Patten. None of these guys here are very consistent, but Patten seems to be a favorable target for Brees when he gets the pass rolling. Not sure who I would drop, probably Hackett now with Branch coming back.

Thanks for mine!

I would not drop anyone you have for any of the available WW's...

I like Hackett with or without Branch over Patten...

thanks for answering mine..

I would consider Walker, but I would probably hold tight until next week to see what reports come out...I have him on my bench, but that is only because I have room and no one better to pick up on the WW.

Javon Walker and Ricky Williams look interesting.

Walker should be back soon and should be a big push the rest of the season, Broncos Homer here. The Broncos have no teams left on their schedule with a winning record after this week.

I believe that Ricky will be playing somewhere rather in Miami or not.

Those are two I would take a shot on.

Huge upside.

I think you could let go of your WR Henry and Hackett.

if the gentleman from kc would allow me to respectfully disagree (kc = best midwest town). javon was great for me last year. he is just too banged up this year & could go back down at any time. i'm thining big time (microfracture?) surgery off season. rickey will win the award for the biggest flake of the decade. he will not help anyone this year & will do something dumb & not be back next year.

chris henry & dj hackett are shooting stars. i think they are good enough to be starters the rest of the year. i'm talking in a 2 wr only league. if you can start 3 wr's, bonus.

kc dude, for the hit i'm putting on you, i owe you a beer the next time i'm in kc.