Sign in to follow this  
Striker99

Colts...

Seriously. They should be crushing the chiefs...

Their offense looks flat, and just boring. :ninja:

Seriously. They should be crushing the chiefs...

Their offense looks flat, and just boring. :ninja:

Why? Chiefs are not that bad, they gave GB all they could handle.

The Chiefs have a damn good defense, their offense just sucks. if not for a stupid ass turnover the Chiefs would be shutting them out. And I both teams have missed 2 fields goals! Manning looks completely lost for some reason, but the Chiefs are getting a pretty good pass rush, and they are laying the wood to anyone who comes near one of his passes.

Take a good look, this is what happens when Indy plays someone straight up rather than as a support player to the refs.

What a joke. I also love how everyone makes injury excuses for them, well in reality you are missing 1 guy and he is

so washed up he should have retired 4 years ago

finally they got addai more involved with manning having a rough game. Marched it right down the field.

More addai, please :dunno:

Take a good look, this is what happens when Indy plays someone straight up rather than as a support player to the refs.

What a joke. I also love how everyone makes injury excuses for them, well in reality you are missing 1 guy and he is

Indy is not that good! The Indy homers talk as if Jerry Rice in his prime was hurt and had to sit, when they whine about injuries. It's like they are missing Emmitt Smith or Barry Sanders off their team, when they complain about injuries. I will state it simply for the Indy homers: If Manning is as good as you think, then no injury would keep him from getting a win.

P.S. If any other team said they only lost due to an injury, the Colts fans would attack that person and say he was just whining. When the Colts fans whine, it is not considered wrong. They must get it from Peyton and Eli, since they are huge whiners. :dunno:

Man you must be a big football fan.....So the Colts are missing only one guy? Which guy are you talking about?? Harrison, Freeney, Ugoh, Gonzalez or McFarland?

2 1st ballot hall of famer's

1 Important LT

1 slot WR that makes harrison's loss even worse

and of course their best DT

Not to mention Clark and Sanders being banged up and questionable every week.

I will guess that you are talking about Harrison, the guy who had a huge career year last year and was one of the best WR's in the league. But maybe your right....Maybe he should have retired four years ago.

Just for the record I am not a Colt's fan, but I do respect them because they are the defending SB champions.

Man you must be a big football fan.....So the Colts are missing only one guy? Which guy are you talking about?? Harrison, Freeney, Ugoh, Gonzalez or McFarland?

2 1st ballot hall of famer's

1 Important LT

1 slot WR that makes harrison's loss even worse

and of course their best DT

Not to mention Clark and Sanders being banged up and questionable every week.

I will guess that you are talking about Harrison, the guy who had a huge career year last year and was one of the best WR's in the league. But maybe your right....Maybe he should have retired four years ago.

Just for the record I am not a Colt's fan, but I do respect them because they are the defending SB champions.

OK, Marvin harrison has a shot at being a first ballot hall of famer. Who is the other one?

OK, Marvin harrison has a shot at being a first ballot hall of famer. Who is the other one?

Umm.... When Dwight Freeney is done he will have a good shot at being a 1st ballot HOF.

Umm.... When Dwight Freeney is done he will have a good shot at being a 1st ballot HOF.

I highly doubt it. Why exactly do you think he would be?

I highly doubt it. Why exactly do you think he would be?

Well the guy is a top 3 DE in the league right now and probably draws more attention than anyone else. He does have a ridiculous amount of sacks, but all of the sacks that he gets are through double teams. He opens up so much for other players, Robert Mathis will seriously struggle with Freeney out.

Why do you think he won't be?

Harrison being out is a huge problem for Manning.

YES he IS a HOF player- will be 1st ballot IMO

LT is a problem

Freeney is a BIG problem.

They're in trouble IMO

Well the guy is a top 3 DE in the league right now and probably draws more attention than anyone else. He does have a ridiculous amount of sacks, but all of the sacks that he gets are through double teams. He opens up so much for other players, Robert Mathis will seriously struggle with Freeney out.

Why do you think he won't be?

Because there are plenty of other DE's that had his kind of sack totals at this point in their careers and have not even sniffed the HOF. He has 1/2 the sack totals of Simeon Rice. Who also had more than Freeney does now at the same point in their careers. Think he's making the HOF first ballot? Chris Doleman has 150 sacks and is not in the hall. The "double team" argument can be made for any of those guys as well. I just don't think he has much of a chance. :music_guitarred:

Because there are plenty of other DE's that had his kind of sack totals at this point in their careers and have not even sniffed the HOF. He has 1/2 the sack totals of Simeon Rice. Who also had more than Freeney does now at the same point in their careers. Think he's making the HOF first ballot? Chris Doleman has 150 sacks and is not in the hall. The "double team" argument can be made for any of those guys as well. I just don't think he has much of a chance. :music_guitarred:

Good Point! However I disagree that the others had the same amount of attention that Freeney gets. Doleman was a monster no doubt, but I don't remember him getting the same kind of attention that Freeney gets. Like I said, stats alone probably won't get him in, but he is just so dominant. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Good Point! However I disagree that the others had the same amount of attention that Freeney gets. Doleman was a monster no doubt, but I don't remember him getting the same kind of attention that Freeney gets. Like I said, stats alone probably won't get him in, but he is just so dominant. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

I wasn't knocking him. He is a fantastic player. If he keeps it up for 5-6 more years I'd say he deserved to get in. DE's just don't get the HOF votes that they should.

Not as much as they miss left tackle Tony Ugoh, even if he is a rookie. Ever since Ugoh went out due to injury in the Jacksonville game, Manning has faced constant pressure from his blindside thanks to back-up Charlie Johnson, who isn't very good to put it nicely. Nevermind pass protection (which is absent), they can't even run behind him for crying out loud.

Yesterday, the Chiefs offensive line outplayed the Colts offensive line by a great deal. And Dallas Clark couldn't catch worth his life nor run-block, he was worthless. Reggie Wayne wasn't to be outdone though, he made sure he dropped his fair share of balls. And Aaron Moorehead is Aaron Moorehead.

But yeah, it's all Manning's fault. What a fraud.