Sign in to follow this  
Dutch1

Travis Henry OUT against Titans

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Travis Henry (knee) will not play on Monday night against the Titans.

Schefter adds that no ruling on the appeal of Henry's one-year suspension is expected until next week, so he might be able to play at Chicago in Week 12 if his knee progresses before then. We'll have the Broncos' inactives list posted on the site roughly an hour before game time, but it looks like Selvin Young will start and dominate the carries against Tennessee.

per Rotoworld

RUN Selvin Run :doh:

One of the following stat lines will do for me:

140 yds, TD

80 yds, 2 TD's

20 yds, 3 TD's

I don't care how you do it Mr. Young, just get me 20 frigg'n points so I can get a win! Then I won't feel so silly for playing Kevin "white lightening" Curtis over DJ "modern day Djax" Hackett <_<

RUN Selvin Run <_<

One of the following stat lines will do for me:

140 yds, TD

80 yds, 2 TD's

20 yds, 3 TD's

I don't care how you do it Mr. Young, just get me 20 frigg'n points so I can get a win! Then I won't feel so silly for playing Kevin "white lightening" Curtis over DJ "modern day Djax" Hackett :ninja:

I'm in a similar spot. Down 18 points (need 19 since I lose my league tiebreakers) with just Selvin to go:

130 combined yds, 1 TD

70 combined yards, 1 TD

70 combined yards, 1 TD (from 20-49 yards)

40 combined yards, 1 TD (from 50+ yards)

Unfortunately, tonight will be when Cutler connects with Brandon Marshall all day, Tennessee shuts down Denver's running game, or Cecil Sapp decides his time has arrived. :doh:

So i know rotoworld is reputable but I googled t henry and cannot find anybody else saying he is out for sure. Im getting game time decision from every other source. Just curious if other's have anymore info.

I would rather start selvin young

Damn. I played Chatman instead of Young and he didn't do anything. Just watch Young go off tonight now. :dunno:

I'm up by 130 pts and have Selvin Young going for me tonight.. So it's all good all the time....

:dunno:

This team I have may be 1 of the best ever in a 16 team dynasty league. This is the 5th year.. Maybe this year I can win this dang thing.. I've always been the best man and never the groom... Times are a changing..

I'm up by 130 pts and have Selvin Young going for me tonight.. So it's all good all the time....

:music_guitarred:

This team I have may be 1 of the best ever in a 16 team dynasty league. This is the 5th year.. Maybe this year I can win this dang thing.. I've always been the best man and never the groom... Times are a changing..

Up by 39 with Selvin and the Titan D. My opponent is DUNN! :overhead:

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Travis Henry (knee) will not play on Monday night against the Titans.

Schefter adds that no ruling on the appeal of Henry's one-year suspension is expected until next week, so he might be able to play at Chicago in Week 12 if his knee progresses before then. We'll have the Broncos' inactives list posted on the site roughly an hour before game time, but it looks like Selvin Young will start and dominate the carries against Tennessee.

per Rotoworld

Oy vey! I hope they rule on Henry this week like previously reported. This focker just won't go away!!! :music_guitarred:

It would be nice to be able to start Young every week since that poosay Jacobs seemingly gets hurt every week.

Come on, Lucky Slevin! 90 yds and a TD, baby... not asking for too much! :thumbsup:

Not enough. Needs to be 130 yds and a TD. Nothing less.

Any word on Haynesworth? If he plays, I'm starting Marshall over Young at my flex...

Any word on Haynesworth? If he plays, I'm starting Marshall over Young at my flex...

ESPN countdown reported Haynesworth is OUT.

Who's a better bet for 20 points in a PPR.........S. Young or Marshall? Down by 4 points, my opponent has Bironas (avg 10 ppg), and I have to choose between Young and Marshall, needing around 20 I guess to win.

For a second there I thought it said Chris Henry was out for the Titans. I was about to care even less.

Amazing! This loser is taking up two spots on most fantasy rosters and is scoring no points. Even Selvin is not that great!

Selvin fvcking sucks horse c0ck. Best shot at a TD, 3rd & 1 from the 4 yard line...and he manages to lose a yard? Fvck him and fvck his sh!tty production.

Selvin fvcking sucks horse ######. Best shot at a TD, 3rd & 1 from the 4 yard line...and he manages to lose a yard? Fvck him and fvck his sh!tty production.

I, too, am displeased with his lackluster performance! :unsure:

I, too, am displeased with his lackluster performance! :unsure:

I mean he really fvcking sucks. We were all foolish to think he'd have a monster night.