Sign in to follow this  
mikecass7

AD - Peterson upgraded to Questionable

the only thing i see happening if he comes back is more of an RBBC between him and Chester, making it hard to decide if either is a good start week to week. MIN is all but out of the playoff hunt. So they have nothing to play for but pride (and Childress' job), so why risk getting your stud rookie RB hurt more, when you can feature Chester and hopefully get some better trade value for him...

non AP owner who doesn't want to have to face him in the playoffs...

the only thing i see happening if he comes back is more of an RBBC between him and Chester, making it hard to decide if either is a good start week to week. MIN is all but out of the playoff hunt. So they have nothing to play for but pride (and Childress' job), so why risk getting your stud rookie RB hurt more, when you can feature Chester and hopefully get some better trade value for him...

non AP owner who doesn't want to have to face him in the playoffs...

I agree and pray it comes to pass. I'm playing the owner of those two this week (#1 guy in league) and he wouldn't start them both. :pointstosky:

I have both Chester and AD. I will start Chester figuring that they will at least leave the tough goal line carries to him. I wish AD would wait until week 13 to come back.

i really wish the coaching staff would hold off on peterson a bit more before throwing him back in the mix. a kid with that much raw talent should be given enough time to heal so he can be in the league for an extended period of time. i have "all day" on my squad but i would hate to see him get injured again.

- rm3

Childress is already on thin ice. If he gets hurt trying to play tomorrow, he should be fired immediately.

I don't care what the player is saying. When he's as special as AD, you don't take stupid chances on games that mean nothing.

0 chance he plays this week. I said when he got injured, he would probably come back the first week of Dec.

He's not going to play this week.

He's playing games with their competition.

Not to mention the fact that they said he'd need a second MRI before putting him back in, and as of Saturday afternoon I haven't heard of such a thing taking place.