Sign in to follow this  
jared7683

Larry Johnson

As an LJ owner, I'm ready to give up...No word on his "shaunesque" foot injury...Is Herm Edwards trying to be like the Walrus and hope the Lord's Prayer heals LJs foot? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Larry is not expected to play Week 13.

Everything else is pure speculation.

Got him cheap (Stallworth) from our Commish Week 10; cut him first thing this morning for Kolby.

Other than it being a bummer when your day peaks so early, I felt great about it.

Larry is not expected to play Week 13.

Everything else is pure speculation.

Got him cheap (Stallworth) from our Commish Week 10; cut him first thing this morning for Kolby.

Other than it being a bummer when your day peaks so early, I felt great about it.

He was still available in this morning?! WOW.

Chiefs on a 4 game losing streak.

Kolby ripping it up.

They're playing Croyle.

LJ has a Lisfranc supposedly.

4 games left in NFL season, for most people FF playoffs begin next week.

I cut him last week and was happy to see a competitor pick him up hoping that would be one spot being used up on his roster.

He will not get the numbers he got last game in the next 2 combined, book it now and think about it tomorrow and worry about it another day. They will be stacked in the box like no other team before. Herm is an idiot, and croyle is starting. If at this s tage of the season you're hanging your hat on him, good luck...

Lisfranc Injury Timetable

What is the treatment of a Lisfranc injury?

Most often the treatment of a Lisfranc injury is surgical, although some minor injuries can be treated conservatively. If there is minimal displacement of the bones, a stiff walking cast applied for approximately eight weeks is an appropriate alternative. However, the more common treatment is to secure the fractured and dislocated bones with either internal (screws) or external (pins) fixation.

Healing is complicated in patients who sustain a Lisfranc injury. The most common complication of the Lisfranc injury is post-traumatic arthritis of the joint. Post-traumatic arthritis mimics degenerative arthritis, but its course is accelerated because of severe injury to a joint. This can lead to chronic pain in the injured joint, and may necessitate fusion of the joint in order to prevent chronic debilitating pain.

Another complication is called a compartment syndrome. The compartment syndrome occurs when traumatic injury causes swelling and bleeding to raise the pressure within the tissues of your body. If the pressure is raised sufficiently within a restricted area, the vascular supply to that area may become compromised, and this can lead to serious complications.

if the chiefs were to pick an injury to claim LJ has to not scare the fans, this definatly isn't the one I'd have picked.

the chiefs can't get anything right these days. :overhead:

Yeah, hard to believe nobody in my league wasn't all over that 10-19-0 5th rounder before he played the Raiders.

Yeah, hard to believe nobody in my league wasn't all over that 10-19-0 5th rounder before he played the Raiders.

Starting RBs these days with favorable matchups on the WW are at a premium these days, regardless of what the guy's done in the past. Good grab.

Tell me about it. In my Keeper, my year started out with Jacobs in the flex, L.J. and Lynch at RB1 and RB2.

Have plugged in guys like Ward and Keith and Selvin Young or a WR into the Flex. When Harrison went down, I ended up using Evans and now Henry in the Flex, while my current RB starters are Grant and Momo. You can always expect some injuries, but this year has been surreal.

Kolby is now my starter on my Redraft team along with the underachieving LT2 (hoping the diss will motivate him LOL).

Week 15 vs Ten

Week 16 at Det

Those aren't bad matchups either, especially if Ten keeps playing run defense as poorly as they are right now.