Sign in to follow this  
marinerate

OSU fan to Illinois fans, good luck. Michigan I have to wish you bad luck

OSU fan here. Lots of whining and complaining about how we didn't deserve to in National Title game. Our only loss was to Illinois. They are playing in the Rose Bowl. Last year, we lost to Florida. Before that game, everyone said we would win, we didn't. In 2002, everyone said we would lose to Miami, we won. This year, LSU will be favored. I think it will be a good game. Illinois, you guys played a good game that week you beat us, and I wish you well in the Rose Bowl. I wish all the Big 10 well in their bowl games, with of course the exception of Michigan. As I hope during each and every game you play, I hope you lose. I don't care who you play, even if it is Appalachian State(that's right, you already lost to them), I hope you lose. Thank you. It was fun beating you up in the small house, and next year we will really bring the whipping upon you. This comes from a guy who grew up in Michigan for 22 years and had to move. Never liked U of M, never will. Although I do miss the Lions.

OSU fan here. Lots of whining and complaining about how we didn't deserve to in National Title game. Our only loss was to Illinois. They are playing in the Rose Bowl. Last year, we lost to Florida. Before that game, everyone said we would win, we didn't. In 2002, everyone said we would lose to Miami, we won. This year, LSU will be favored. I think it will be a good game. Illinois, you guys played a good game that week you beat us, and I wish you well in the Rose Bowl. I wish all the Big 10 well in their bowl games, with of course the exception of Michigan. As I hope during each and every game you play, I hope you lose. I don't care who you play, even if it is Appalachian State(that's right, you already lost to them), I hope you lose. Thank you. It was fun beating you up in the small house, and next year we will really bring the whipping upon you. This comes from a guy who grew up in Michigan for 22 years and had to move. Never liked U of M, never will. Although I do miss the Lions.

Are you focking handicapped or something?

Winningest college football team in history. That's all I have to say. Go Blue

P.S. Good luck getting your ass handed to you again, just like last year.

Winningest college football team in history. That's all I have to say. Go Blue

P.S. Good luck getting your ass handed to you again, just like last year.

I guess you had to say more, after you said that is all you had to say.

I guess you had to say more, after you said that is all you had to say.

The real question will be how many excuses OSU fans come up with after they lose. It's always the ref's missed calls or the other team cheated...blah, blah....same thing everytime OSU loses, hell even when the Bucks win most of their fans are whining about something. OSU is a top five program, but their fans are pouty azz whiners.

The real question will be how many excuses OSU fans come up with after they lose. It's always the ref's missed calls or the other team cheated...blah, blah....same thing everytime OSU loses, hell even when the Bucks win most of their fans are whining about something. OSU is a top five program, but their fans are pouty azz whiners.

Wow, it's like your saying OSU are the college version of the Patriots. :shocking:

OSU fans, how the hell can you keep your head up.

Just know this. Yours is a team that will used as an example when the BCS eventually changes to a playoff format.

National Title is a joke

Thanks for the top 5 program plug. As far as the whining goes, its hard to whine much when you rarely lose. :shocking:

You play in a shoe and your mascot is a hairless nut. nuff said.....GO BLUE!!!

Thanks for the top 5 program plug. As far as the whining goes, its hard to whine much when you rarely lose. :shocking:

dude, you beat retards this year

OSU fans, how the hell can you keep your head up.

Just know this. Yours is a team that will used as an example when the BCS eventually changes to a playoff format.

National Title is a joke

I don't think the National Title should be a playoff format. Why should these kids, who aren't making any cash, play a few extra games each year risking injury to prove nothing more than they were the best team at the end of the year. The National Title should be won and played by the teams that played the best throughout the year.

You play in a shoe and your mascot is a hairless nut. nuff said.....GO BLUE!!!

Nice comeback. At least your post was funny......unlike most others.

I don't think the National Title should be a playoff format. Why should these kids, who aren't making any cash, play a few extra games each year risking injury to prove nothing more than they were the best team at the end of the year. The National Title should be won and played by the teams that played the best throughout the year.

then why is OSU in the title game. You didn't prove a damn thing this year.

The BCS is a popularity contest. plain and simple. not a test of the best team

Thanks for the top 5 program plug. As far as the whining goes, its hard to whine much when you rarely lose. :D

I said "most" OSU fans whine, judging by your reply I'll assume your not one of the whiners......now teach the other OSU fans!

:shocking:

Load of ######, because by your theory, Hawaii should have gotten A LOT more.

I hope for the sake of the Big 10 that this is not true. Could it be that the average IQ of Big 10 football players is under 70? I don't think it is.

the equivalence of athletic retards.

The BCS higher-ups are the ones with the IQ below 70

If Hawaii beats Georgia, then all hell will break loose. IMO LSU is the best team in college football, but with two losses I just don't understand how Hawaii doesn't get a shot. I understand that they do not play anybody, but that argument is dumb. You play who is on your schedule, Hawaii did and didn't lose. BCS is garbage and we will never know who the best team in college football is until they get a playoff.

When do they announce all the other bowls?

I've heard Florida plays Michigan? That's it, I haven't heard of any other potential match ups.

Not really saying we did prove anything. Problem is, no one else did either.

so why did OSU get choosen? popularity contest. You might as well run for class president of a highschool

Load of ######, because by your theory, Hawaii should have gotten A LOT more.

I don't know about Hawaii. You have to play some good teams. When we lost to Illinois, I wasn't upset about being ranked 7th. It's like I told everyone I talked to that if we wanted to play for the National Title, we should have taken care of business. We had no one else to blame but ourselves. Problem was, nobody else wanted the Title game bad enough I guess, so we are there. That's just the way it is. If you want to complain about the BCS, then go back to I think it was 2004 when Auburn had Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams. They went undefeated and didn't get to play in the National Title game. That was a travesty. This year, nobody deserves to complain, because everybody screwed up.

If Hawaii beats Georgia, then all hell will break loose. IMO LSU is the best team in college football, but with two losses I just don't understand how Hawaii doesn't get a shot. I understand that they do not play anybody, but that argument is dumb. You play who is on your schedule, Hawaii did and didn't lose. BCS is garbage and we will never know who the best team in college football is until they get a playoff.

Perhaps they should consider scheduling someone worthwhile in the future. You say they play who's in front of them that day -- well they make the schedule so they can blame themselves.

Bottom line is that college football needs a playoff system and the Big 10 and Pac 10 both need conference championship games.

Oh yeah, OSU is going to get their ass handed to them and everyone will be turning the game off at halftime just like last year.

Bottom line is that college football needs a playoff system and the Big 10 and Pac 10 both need conference championship games.

Oh yeah, OSU is going to get their ass handed to them and everyone will be turning the game off at halftime just like last year.

Ohio St. vs. Michigan IS the conference championship game. I think those other conferences should eliminate their championship

games as they are just a money grab.

Ohio St. vs. Michigan IS the conference championship game. I think those other conferences should eliminate their championship

games as they are just a money grab.

:doublethumbsup:

Team 1st...conference 2nd...

You should always follow that rule...if you have half a brain...which in this case you do not (nor a full one)... :doublethumbsup:

:dunno:

I guess miami and vtech left the big east on a whim

why would anyone ever think it's all about the $$$

LSU over Ohio St. will be the lock of the year. I don't care what the spread is. LSU wins by at least 20.

The sad thing is that the BCS will never change as long as the people in charge have make so much money. The only thing that will get attention will be a "fan strike". If all bowl/post season games (or at least the title game in this instance) is boycotted, I think that kind of embarrassment has to get noticed. No attendance, no television ratings, therefore no advertising, etc. until they institute a playoff.