Sign in to follow this  
ccb123

Billik TO

NE needs to thank billik , not their team or coaching!!!! billik and TO'ed him self from a win. It sux that the mistake might make ne one of the best in history. Hopefully NY or MIAMI will expose ne for who they are, an over rated bunch of chowder heads. If that does not happen, I'm sure the Boys will show who the true champions are in the super bowl.

as was pointed out to me in another thread, rex ryan was shown on tv actually calling it.

on the news conference right now he said 'WE called the timeout'

classy move taking the blame if it wasnt his call.

respect to billitch! :cry:

NE needs to thank billik , not their team or coaching!!!! billik and TO'ed him self from a win. It sux that the mistake might make ne one of the best in history. Hopefully NY or MIAMI will expose ne for who they are, an over rated bunch of chowder heads. If that does not happen, I'm sure the Boys will show who the true champions are in the super bowl.

Billick did not even call the timeout. It was Ryan the defensive coordinator.

Billick did not even call the timeout. It was Ryan the defensive coordinator.

Too bad, because you guys had it. :thumbsup: :cheers:

Also :cry: to the Ravens defense.

as was pointed out to me in another thread, rex ryan was shown on tv actually calling it.

on the news conference right now he said 'WE called the timeout'

classy move taking the blame if it wasnt his call.

respect to billitch! :cry:

I agree. Billick was a class act on that one. He gained some respect in my eyes on the press conference since I was not happy with some other things that happened during the game. Specifically:

- Why is Mason doing a Michael Jackson dance? Do the Ravens like pedophiles?

- Why are all of the Ravens dancing at every chance that they have? McGahee had a good game, but his dances might have helped fire up the opponents' defense

- Why is Billick blowing kisses at Harrison? I guess the opposite question is why is Harrison taunting Billick? That is fair, but I hold a coach to a higher standard.

- It sure seems that the Ravens were more focused on celebration than winning. They won the celebration scoring, but they lost on the scoreboard. You can draw your own conclusion on that one.

- Why is Mason doing a Michael Jackson dance? Do the Ravens like pedophiles?

- Why are all of the Ravens dancing at every chance that they have? McGahee had a good game, but his dances might have helped fire up the opponents' defense

- Why is Billick blowing kisses at Harrison? I guess the opposite question is why is Harrison taunting Billick? That is fair, but I hold a coach to a higher standard.

- It sure seems that the Ravens were more focused on celebration than winning. They won the celebration scoring, but they lost on the scoreboard. You can draw your own conclusion on that one.

Maybe they learned all the stupid dances and celebrations from idiot pats players like harrison. Please pats fan, look at your own team before criticizing others. :overhead:

Maybe they learned all the stupid dances and celebrations from idiot pats players like harrison. Please pats fan, look at your own team before criticizing others. :overhead:

Do you want to describe the celebration that Harrison had or do you just want to throw up?

Do you want to describe the celebration that Harrison had or do you just want to throw up?

it's not celebration...it's going over to the opposing coach to trash talk.

the jerk is on espn right now running his mouth. he just said he was telling billick how bad his QB was.

harrison mouths off to anyone who'll listen. tired of his roid ragin. whatever.

it's not celebration...it's going over to the opposing coach to trash talk.

the jerk is on espn right now running his mouth. he just said he was telling billick how bad his QB was.

harrison mouths off to anyone who'll listen. tired of his roid ragin. whatever.

So you don't have anything. You have an inappropriate reaction from a coach on the sideline and yet you have nothing to point at Harrison. I am not surprised by your reaction, but I would challenge you to compare Harrison's actions before, during, and after the game to Ray Lewis. That should change your thinking, although I doubt that will happen.

Still an * win in my book, hopefully Miami will grow some balls and put this greatest team in history BS to rest!!!!!!

So you don't have anything. You have an inappropriate reaction from a coach on the sideline and yet you have nothing to point at Harrison. I am not surprised by your reaction, but I would challenge you to compare Harrison's actions before, during, and after the game to Ray Lewis. That should change your thinking, although I doubt that will happen.

i won't speak for ray ray b/c he's the top roid rager in the nfl. pats have a history of stomping other team's midfield logo, mocking other team's celebrations (Eagles in the SB), and harrison flapping his gums.

the celebration by harrison was making a point of going over to billick to mouth off. and how is what billick did any more inappropriate that what harrison did? you're seriously reaching on that one.

i won't speak for ray ray b/c he's the top roid rager in the nfl. pats have a history of stomping other team's midfield logo, mocking other team's celebrations (Eagles in the SB), and harrison flapping his gums.

the celebration by harrison was making a point of going over to billick to mouth off. and how is what billick did any more inappropriate that what harrison did? you're seriously reaching on that one.

YOU are reaching on this one. YOU brought up Rodney. In that Iggles game, you should know that it was done in RESPONSE the Iggles who were taunting before, during and after the game. I was there and I can tell you how bad the Iggles fans were.

You can pick on Rodney for steroids, fines, and other things, but on this one, you have to admit that Billick was playing games and was getting caught.

YOU are reaching on this one. YOU brought up Rodney. In that Iggles game, you should know that it was done in RESPONSE

not really. watch your pats without your red/white/blue glasses on sometime. they're just as much punks as everyone else in the league.

in response? i thought CLASS ACTS like the pats were supposed to act like they'd been there before....which they had.

they can do no wrong in your eyes so i don't know why i bother. they are an awesome football team for sure, but they act just as idiotic as any of the other teams in the league.

not really. watch your pats without your red/white/blue glasses on sometime. they're just as much punks as everyone else in the league.

in response? i thought CLASS ACTS like the pats were supposed to act like they'd been there before....which they had.

they can do no wrong in your eyes so i don't know why i bother. they are an awesome football team for sure, but they act just as idiotic as any of the other teams in the league.

Really? The Pats can do wrong and I have explained it as such. However, tell me how after the mugging that happened to Watson, why was not the Ravens player given a PF for taking off his helmet at the end of the play? The Patriots (Warren and Brady) get fined for not having their chin straps on (which is not a penalty) and yet the Ravens can take their helmets off whenever they want without a penalty (which is a PF in the rules). How do you answer to this hypocrisy?

Really? The Pats can do wrong and I have explained it as such. However, tell me how after the mugging that happened to Watson, why was not the Ravens player given a PF for taking off his helmet at the end of the play? The Patriots (Warren and Brady) get fined for not having their chin straps on (which is not a penalty) and yet the Ravens can take their helmets off whenever they want without a penalty (which is a PF in the rules). How do you answer to this hypocrisy?

Please explain how this chit has anything to do with anything????(as far as winning or losing a game)