Sign in to follow this  
tburman15

Any news on Hackett?

Does anybody know of any news on Hackett. Is he expected to play gain this year? Should I drop him for Bryant Johnson, J porter, or J Gage?

Nobody has any opinions or news on Hackett!!!

I have an opinion. Considering your season has no more than 3 weeks left in it you need to drop Hackett and get Burleson or one of the other guys.

Does anybody know of any news on Hackett. Is he expected to play gain this year? Should I drop him for Bryant Johnson, J porter, or J Gage?

My understanding is that Hackett will not practice or play this week and is week-to-week after that. Thus, he can't be counted on for the rest of the season. I also have Harrison and Boldin so I have picked up Burleson and Bryant Johnson off of waivers this week to attempt to fill the gap and stop the bleeding with my decimated WR corp.

From Rotoworld:

Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren says D.J. Hackett (ankle) is coming along much more quickly than the team originally expected.

Hackett didn't work Wednesday and remains unlikely to play this Sunday, but could return as soon as Week 15 at Carolina. It'd be promising if he practices some this week. We'd hold on to him if you have the space.

I'd drop him for Johnson since Boldin and Fitz are hurt, Boldin may not come back....No news on Hacket, I dropped him for AP.

I'd drop him for Johnson since Boldin and Fitz are hurt, Boldin may not come back....No news on Hacket, I dropped him for AP.

I dropped Hackett a while ago and am seriously thinking about picking him back up.

I have Burleson, who did not start last week (Engram did) but still ended up with targets & totals on a par or better than Branch and Engram.

I could drop Coles or Sid Rice to do this.

SEA closes at CAR in week 15 and then BAL in SEA in week 16. Those seem like good matchups to me.

Any new news on Hackett?

Rotoworld says Hackett can't hack it this week, but maybe Week 16.

If Seattle wins this week will they just let him rest a big longer before the playoffs though?

news flash:

he shouldnt be on your roster and even if he was playing, you shouldnt be using him.

News flash: Hackett is on many rosters that were frozen to start the playoffs. He can put up big #s if he ever plays, a chance I took and many others I assume.

So yes I will be interested in this thread for the next 2 weeks. Especially if one of my starters gets hurt.

carry on

He's out this week, but may be able to play in week 16, is what I have read on rotowire. I just dropped him for Burelelelelelson. I doubt he sees my lineup, just as insurance. Picked up Patten for same reason.