Sign in to follow this  
p00h

The whale

Much like plaxico, I've rode Lenwhale to backdoor into the playoffs. I think the whale's momentum has come to a screeching halt. Hasn't had more than 13 touches in 4 straight games, and now has a finger injury. CBrown is running hard, I think the whale is a platoon back at best. I plugged in berrian for Plax, and it paid off. Now I'm plugging in TJones for the whale, hoping for some late season spark from Jones. Start the whale with caution...

LenDale Jerome White will still get all goaline carries and he's got great matchups for Week 15/16.

I have a tough decision this week to bench the whale again. Last week I picked up F.Jack and benched the Whale. This week Lynch is back and F.Jack's numbers will take a hit. But I just don't trust the Whale anymore. I'm leaning towards F.Jack, but for some reason the FF Today's projections have the Whale getting 85 all purpose yards and F.Jack 50 all purpose yards...go figure?

I'm leaning towards F.Jack, but for some reason the FF Today's projections have the Whale getting 85 all purpose yards and F.Jack 50 all purpose yards...go figure?

I am guessing that since White is still a starter and Jackson will be a backup that those projections are not that unreasonable. Yeah White only had 12 carries last week but made 60 yards out of them. 18 carries for 68 yards and 2 catches for 15 are certainly not unreasonable in a home game against a defense that has not had Castillo in the lineup.

I am guessing that since White is still a starter and Jackson will be a backup that those projections are not that unreasonable. Yeah White only had 12 carries last week but made 60 yards out of them. 18 carries for 68 yards and 2 catches for 15 are certainly not unreasonable in a home game against a defense that has not had Castillo in the lineup.

I don't like to quote myself, OK sometimes I do. This is one occasion where I will take the opportunity to do so.

White:

28 rsh 110 yds TD

2 rec 28 yds

Better hope Jones does better than that. I agreed with your original post, I thought the Whale was done as well.

well color my nipples purple! gave up on both plax and the whale, both blew up. However, berrian picked up 10 of the 12 pts plax did, so no big loss there. THe whale and his 12 on the bench sure do hurt. TittayJones has a dead 50 yards, and couldn't punch it in from the 1 yet again for atleast the 5th time this season. Meanwhile, benched the whale in another league, for stecker. I did all sorts of retardation this week, though I can find solace in teh fact that I'm gettin blown out in both games. Picked up BJohnson to start, then plugged in furrey at the last minute. benched eli, started Kitna. Etcetcetc. Ran into Witten in both leagues, romo and moss in one, aj bills D and peyton in another. Oh wells, atleast I won't lose by 5 pts with the whale on my bench...

Much like plaxico, I've rode Lenwhale to backdoor into the playoffs. I think the whale's momentum has come to a screeching halt. Hasn't had more than 13 touches in 4 straight games, and now has a finger injury. CBrown is running hard, I think the whale is a platoon back at best. I plugged in berrian for Plax, and it paid off. Now I'm plugging in TJones for the whale, hoping for some late season spark from Jones. Start the whale with caution...

obbviousy your mistake for "riding" these guys.. plax #2 wr.. lendale #3 rb...at best. I have them both but combined with Westy, Fitz - Portis, Hines Ward .. still, Burress and White have contributed

If you ask me Brendan Frasier didn't even need makeup to play this character