Sign in to follow this  
Antiramie

Jacobs

0.7 pts on 14 touches. MARK MY WORD, avoid this brittle fock like the plague next year.

I had a chance to start Gado, Fred Jackson, or Rudi...and this idiot is screwing me over.

0.7 pts on 14 touches. MARK MY WORD, avoid this brittle fock like the plague next year.

I had a chance to start Gado, Fred Jackson, or Rudi...and this idiot is screwing me over.

Yeah that's why you started him.. Right?

I started him b/c all the other options looked like RBBC this week. I figured he'd be good for more than 1 pt through 2.5 quarters...

I started him too, needing my 8th with for some hope for a playoff spot. I thought he had good upside with a potential for 2 tds but at least one. I sat Kevin Jones - not lookng good KJ has 2tds, 73 + 10 yards for 20 pts vs BJ 3.7. Waaaaaaaa :pointstosky:

It also doesn't help that Tom Coughlin keeps using Reuben "Give me ten steps and I'll make it to the line of scrimmage" Droughns at the goal-line instead of Jacobs. :rolleyes:

What about week 15? Is everyone ready to forgive and forget last week and insert Brandon Jacobs into their championship lineup? If he's not hurt, it looks like a play against Washington. He's due for a 2 touchdown, 100 + type day.

Wow. 8 posts and no one has thought it was clever or cute to call him "Brenda".

Amazing.

Wow. 8 posts and no one has thought it was clever or cute to call him "Brenda".

Amazing.

Brenda.....there u go.....lol.

man i do feel he could have a good game against washington at home in snow..... forecast is rain to snow and high winds. Could be a grind it out game with 120 rush and a td with 3catches for 30yds.

it could also be a 2 rushes then stare at the sideline and wave for someone to take jacobs place due to another ailment.

do i want to put my chance in the playoffs on that???? i could play portis 2yds a carry and be safe but there is some real upside and downside to jacobs.

:music_guitarred: is me???

Jacobs will go off the next two weeks and lead owners that stick with him to the FF Championship. He will then lead the Giants to the Super Bowl and be a top 5 pick in next years drafts.

Jacobs will go off the next two weeks and lead owners that stick with him to the FF Championship. He will then lead the Giants to the Super Bowl and be a top 5 pick in next years drafts.

Pass the hooch Dawg cuz you gots to be smokin' something good.

But seriously, yeah, I don't see that.

I'm starting Gore and Lynch and hoping not to be disappointed.

I have to decide between Jacobs and Gore :thumbsup:

I'm going through the same type of thing trying to decide between Jacobs and Kevin Jones. I think yours is a bit easier since Gore is just about the only thing SF has to offer, so they have no choice but to give him the ball.