Sign in to follow this  
#1LionFan

Roddy White

My fantasy live depends on Roddy to get me 17 pts. If I win I am in the playoffs!

1 pt per 10 yds, 6 pt TDs, and 1 pt bonus for 100+ yd game. I figure 100 + a TD is doable. This would give me the 17 I need.

What are your thoughts? Does anyone else need something to happen in tonights game?

I hope that you are SOL. I have Colston going against white and need Colston to outscore White by 12 for me to take 1st place in the regular season based on total points as I will be tied with another team with identical records of 11-3. :banana:

I'm hoping for a low scoring defensive battle. Opponent has White and Stecker going. I'm up 23 with no more guys going for me.

I hope that you are SOL. I have Colston going against white and need Colston to outscore White by 12 for me to take 1st place in the regular season based on total points as I will be tied with another team with identical records of 11-3. :mad:

I hope they both suck it up and Brees as well. Up 38 with no one left on my side. :music_guitarred:

I'm hoping for a low scoring defensive battle. Opponent has White and Stecker going. I'm up 23 with no more guys going for me.

I am doubting that

I am doubting that

One can dream.

My opponent picked up White the day after I dropped him a few weeks ago. I'll probably be regretting that move after tonight's game.

To hang onto the the #1 seed I need him to catch one pass and please Roddy, no fumbles!

I need Roddy to pull a hammy during warm ups. Or tweek an ankle stepping off the bus.