Sign in to follow this  
mikeso

Choose from the following QBs for championship game in week 17

my league, our playoff is weeks 15, 16 and 17

to be honest i didnt think i would make it this far...i was 8th seed by wildcard and somehow made it to the championship game.

now that P. Manning will most likely play a series or so, this is the best i have from WW.....yikes

todd collins vs. DAL

tarvaris jackson vs. DEN

damon huard vs. jets

basically a coin flip pick one please thanks

Todd Collins....

If Manning goes out, Sgroi may be ok..

im leaning towards collins....thanks for the reply

Jamarcus Russell will show what a stud he'll be in '08 :pointstosky:

If he has an average day....his stats will still get him 2 TD's 270 yds and a rushing TD :lol:

The other options will have more ints then TD's :lol: :Mr-T:

:banana:

Surely Shaun Hill is available ?? he will be my choice ( I also have Manning !) !!! :pointstosky:

Pretty good call there but keep an eye on the Jets' weather.

Collins has a decent matchup vs Dallas normal DEF and better if they sit some DEF starters which (since they're playing for nothing) is probable.

to be honest i didnt think i would make it this far...i was 8th seed by wildcard and somehow made it to the championship game.

now that P. Manning will most likely play a series or so, this is the best i have from WW.....yikes

todd collins vs. DAL

tarvaris jackson vs. DEN

damon huard vs. jets

I would go w/Collins.He has to show up the most.

I would go w/Collins.He has to show up the most.

collins,the redskins are playing for a playoff spot and i see the cowboys not playing starters just trying to get through the game without injury.

todd collins vs. DAL

tarvaris jackson vs. DEN

damon huard vs. jets

What about Shaun Hill versus Cleveland?

Surely Shaun Hill is available ?? he will be my choice ( I also have Manning !) !!! :thumbsdown:

Yep...I'm in a contract dynasty league where I fortunately have Warner available on waivers so I can add him in place of Favre, who I doubt plays more than a quarter. Warner vs. his old team who have a horrible secondary is a great play, but if someone else tries to get him, I have Hill as my back up. Cleveland's secondary is pretty bad and as long as the weather holds up, Hill should continue to play well. He certainly won't be under as much pressure as he was against TB last week.

I also like Huard vs. the Jets out of those three listed on the first post. Dallas will get to Collins methinks and I believe Denver will bait Jackson into some bad plays.

I'm just curious....Why join a league that has it's Championship game in week 17? Some playoff teams rest players that week :argue:

That is absolutely amazing that any league would do that- I actually got hurt by Graham in our Week 16 game because TB had nothing to play for.

This week with overall point money on the line I've already WWired 4 players to take the place of good starters who will sit or do little.

P.S.- play Collins, Moss is finally healthy :shocking:

Week 17 superbowls are where you show off your skills. Did you draft players knowing they may sit week 17 or do you go for lesser studs who will still be playing? Do you have decent backups? Can you run a week 17 WW successfully. Its no different than dealing with injuries except you know about week 17 from the beginning. Playoffs the end in week 16 are for the casual player. the pros play all 17 weeks.

Week 17 superbowls are where you show off your skills. Did you draft players knowing they may sit week 17 or do you go for lesser studs who will still be playing? Do you have decent backups? Can you run a week 17 WW successfully. Its no different than dealing with injuries except you know about week 17 from the beginning. Playoffs the end in week 16 are for the casual player. the pros play all 17 weeks.

So you passed on LT for Jamal Lewis. Just shut your hole. If you could forcast this shiit you would be sitting at the Wynn collecting million dollar hits instead of collecting nothing in your single wide.

I don't want to turn this into a Collins thread but how do you all feel about him starting vs Kitna? Green Bay most likely will sit some of their starters just like Dallas but Kitna can throw interceptions vs a high school tam. Washington of course has more to play for but with KJ out Kitna may have to throw more.

So you passed on LT for Jamal Lewis. Just shut your hole. If you could forcast this shiit you would be sitting at the Wynn collecting million dollar hits instead of collecting nothing in your single wide.

:rolleyes: Priceless