Sign in to follow this  
resser2

How Long Do You wait

How long on your new job would you wait until you do some internet surfing? (SFW kind of stuff)

How long on your new job would you wait until you do some internet surfing? (SFW kind of stuff)

Depends on their COC. My old job would not allow you to surf the net at all. Only sites that dealt with their business.

Depends on their COC. My old job would not allow you to surf the net at all. Only sites that dealt with their business.

How is the weather there in MI? I hear that most of the snow is gone

it depends on how closely they monitor it.

if you get there, and people are surfing the internet, then I'll surf the internet fairly soon after I get hired. If nobody does, cause they monitor it tightly, then I wont ever.

I agree you'd have to scope it out. If other people are surfing OPENLY then give it about a month if someone is looking over your shoulder constantly. If you're in a cubicle then wait a week.

How is the weather there in MI? I hear that most of the snow is gone

Its actually pretty damn warm for Michigan this time of year. It got up in the 50's today but was windy as hell. The rain we have had in the last week melted most of the snow. However this is Michigan. It will be snowing again by the end of the week I am sure.

you can surf the net from the fry-o-later ?

you know that annoying beeping? that's not saying the fries are done, that's letting you know you have an instant message from a hottie.