Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

The fix is in!

I'm starting to wonder if there's something going on as well...I didn't even see contact on that PI replay.

Eli vs Peyton Superbowl is the NFL and all advertisers wet dream. Of course there is a fix!

Yea, I'm sure the Patriots (prolly the best team evah) are gonna just lay down at home next week... :dunno: MB

Yea, I'm sure the Patriots (prolly the best team evah) are gonna just lay down at home next week... :dunno: MB

A Peyton/ Eli Superbowl would get huge ratings and the amount of useless crap that could be sold would be endless. Think of the lame commercials featuring these two titans of advertising. :thumbsup:

I agree this was a lame call, but the only stretch of a call you can make is that Hart blocked the WR's view and didn't turn back to look for the ball. That's about all I can imagine and you need a good imagination to really believe it.

Crappy call? Yep. Fixed... :dunno: :thumbsup:

A Peyton/ Eli Superbowl would get huge ratings and the amount of useless crap that could be sold would be endless. Think of the lame commercials featuring these two titans of advertising. :dunno:

Patriots vs Packers would probably kill Manning vs. Manning in ratings.

as would Pats vs. Cowboys

A Peyton/ Eli Superbowl would get huge ratings and the amount of useless crap that could be sold would be endless. Think of the lame commercials featuring these two titans of advertising. :dunno:

Dude... The Pats are the best story in the NFL prolly evah... I hate to break it to ya, but neither Peyton nor Eli are gonna make it that far... HTH MB

Patriots vs Packers would probably kill Manning vs. Manning in ratings.

as would Pats vs. Cowboys

Yep

phil luckett is a freaking joke....

isnt he the same guy who told bettis that he called heads when in fact, he called the opposite?

or vinny scoring from the 1...

he and bill leavy should be in prison...

srsly I dont know why Manning didnt just run the pass interference play at the end

I guess he really is a stupid as he sounds

lol hick

phil luckett is a freaking joke....

isnt he the same guy who told bettis that he called heads when in fact, he called the opposite?

or vinny scoring from the 1...

he and bill leavy should be in prison...

I do not think it is an accident that he has BJ on the back of his shirt.

Bill Polian runs the league and the fix is usually in with Colt games.

Congress should look into this.

Yea, I'm sure the Patriots (prolly the best team evah) are gonna just lay down at home next week... :wave: MB

So says the guy who signs his posts with his initials, and looks like a h0m0 doing it.

The Pats are one of the greta teams, but not the best ever, not yet at least. The 85 Bears was the best team ever.

Look at what they did in the Playoffs.

vs Giants W 21-0

vs Rams W 24-0

vs Patriots W 46-10

Talk about domination. Gave up 10 points the entire post season. :wave:

So says the guy who signs his posts with his initials, and looks like a h0m0 doing it.

The Pats are one of the greta teams, but not the best ever, not yet at least. The 85 Bears was the best team ever.

Look at what they did in the Playoffs.

vs Giants W 21-0

vs Rams W 24-0

vs Patriots W 46-10

Talk about domination. Gave up 10 points the entire post season. :doublethumbsup:

w/e hillbilly... For what it's worth the Bears of '85 would get waxed by this Patriots team... MB

ps. Now go back to crying in your beer... And go call your cousin for some more free sex... You know the one with no teeth...

I'm pretty sure we will never have a champion in football again as some fans will think the game is fixed.

Bad calls

missed calls

push offs by wr's

block in the backs

etc

in the end people like to ######. it will never change.