Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

You all know I am a fan of Brady

You really are an idiot! You were adamant about not wanting me to talk about the past. You claimed I was singing a good old days song and living in the past. Make up your focking mind! Does the past matter or not? It matters to Green Bay it seems, since that is all they have in life. A team with memories of skinny white guys running around in leather helmets on muddy fields. :doh:

Ummm...you calling me an idiot...then proving you cannot read that it was donhaas making the glory days post.

So much for that 200IQ.

You are a focking moron...and its crap like this that you have been flooding the board with that keeps getting you banned.

Anytime I see you call someone an idiot... Reminds me of a black kettle... :doh: MB

ps. At least Favre didn't go chasing tail in Mexico the week before the biggest game of his life... :mad:

Favre was busy chasing tail on a hunting trip in Mississippi the week before his big game. :first:

Anytime I see you call someone an idiot... Reminds me of a black kettle... :doh: MB

I could take this statement to the bank!

Favre was busy chasing tail on a hunting trip in Mississippi the week before his big game. :bandana:

Too bad it was not the biggest game of his life...he actually won that one.

Favre was busy chasing tail on a hunting trip in Mississippi the week before his big game. :bandana:

Actually, he was in Green Bay watching film... Something maybe your boy should have been doing as well... MB

He also lost that game. :bandana:

Romo prolly won't ever get that chance even once much less twice... MB

ps. But keep livin that dream cowgirl fan

Romo prolly won't ever get that chance even once much less twice... MB

ps. But keep livin that dream cowgirl fan

Romo plays on a great team and he has played less than two seasons. He is making progress and is now a top QB.

He also lost that game. :music_guitarred:

Nope...the biggest game of his life was the first Super Bowl he appeared in...the Packers won that game.

Romo plays on a great team and he has played less than two seasons. He is making progress and is now a top QB.

Romo plays on an ok team whose window is already closing the more TO ages. He better win quick...or they better start putting better WRs out there than Crayton, Hurd...and so on. Cause after TO, the cupboard is bare at WR.