Sign in to follow this  
kwibby

Giants are dominating!

No way they lose this game their lines are beating the snot outta NE ......... WOW :rolleyes:

If they were dominating they would have more than 3 points on the board and would be winning. HTH

No way they lose this game their lines are beating the snot outta NE ......... WOW

:rolleyes: :first: :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I agree NY is outplaying NE...but they're still losing and NE gets the ball to start the 2nd half. They need to capitalize. Eli's INT hurt them bad, even though it wasn't his fault....Brady looks confused...he never gets touched but the Giants are all over him.

2nd half could go different, depending on halftime adjustments

The Pats are going to win!

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

scoreboard wins championships. stats can be misleading

I agree NY is outplaying NE...but they're still losing and NE gets the ball to start the 2nd half. They need to capitalize. Eli's INT hurt them bad, even though it wasn't his fault....Brady looks confused...he never gets touched but the Giants are all over him.

2nd half could go different, depending on halftime adjustments

Agreed

Eli's INT hurt them bad, even though it wasn't his fault

It absolutly was his fault. The throw was low and that caused the WR to make an attempt to catch a poor throw. You see it all the time when a WR tries to catch a low thrown ball. If the WR can't catch it the ball shoots into the air.

It absolutly was his fault. The throw was low and that caused the WR to make an attempt to catch a poor throw. You see it all the time when a WR tries to catch a low thrown ball. If the WR can't catch it the ball shoots into the air.

Eli is retarded, just like Peyton.

Eli is retarded, just like Peyton.

And each them are better on bad days than Tony Homo. So what's your point?

And each them are better on bad days than Tony Homo. So what's your point?

Romo is better than Eli. And each them? I think you are retarded as well.

Eli = 3 wins, 1 Super Bowl appearance.

Romo = 0 wins, can't get out of his own way

At least I have one favorite team and stick with it. I don't jump from slurping Tony's balls to giving Brady a rimjob like you. You're a football fan wh0re!

This is simple; if Romo was better his team would be here. Romo is a better fantasy QB, Manning is the better real life QB.

Maybe it was thrown low....but it still should have been caught. The INT is Smith's fault, he's the one who bobbled the very catchable ball, and let Hobbs get it.

This is simple; if Romo was better his team would be here. Romo is a better fantasy QB, Manning is the better real life QB.

Romo is better than Eli Crybaby Manning! No team was going to beat New England this year. Enjoy the loss today! :music_guitarred:

P.S. You are a hardcore Giants fan! Instead of watching your team in the Superbowl, you are on this site whining. :rolleyes:

Romo is better than Eli Crybaby Manning! No team was going to beat New England this year. Enjoy the loss today! :music_guitarred:

P.S. You are a hardcore Giants fan! Instead of watching your team in the Superbowl, you are on this site whining. :rolleyes:

Your routine got old a while ago. Stop trying so hard.

Maybe it was thrown low....but it still should have been caught. The INT is Smith's fault, he's the one who bobbled the very catchable ball, and let Hobbs get it.

Maybe you seen something I did not. I did not see a very catchable ball. I saw a pass that eli threw too low and caused a chain reaction that resulted in a INT.

Maybe you seen something I did not. I did not see a very catchable ball. I saw a pass that eli threw too low and caused a chain reaction that resulted in a INT.

I thought it touched both his hands, so I would say it was a catchable ball...just a difference of opinion I guess.

Unlike you, I can walk and chew gum at the same time.

who the fock you knew you could even challenge 12 men on the field? fockin

Patriots are the only team in the league that would get that called in their favor.

And Faulk gets a first down because he's tackled for forward progress. Good thing the Pats have dominated this season with 100% skill and not an ounce of luck!

I'm a Broncos fan...what are you talking about? :dunno:

Patriots are the only team in the league that would get that called in their favor.

And Faulk gets a first down because he's tackled for forward progress. Good thing the Pats have dominated this season with 100% skill and not an ounce of luck!

--I didn't know it was a challengable call, but if it is....I think any ref can count the 12 guys on the field regardless of who's playing.

--Faulk did get that first down. Whoever 42 is, missed the 1st tackle and then came back and tackled him forward for the 1st down. Bad play all around.

By the way I'm rooting for the Giants.

The Giants are dominating, at least their defense. It's too bad they can't show up for every game during the regular season.

I hope this game doesn't come down to a field goal.

but there WERE 12 men on the field. What are you talking about?

The refs didn't originally call it, BB was smart enough to throw the flag.

If they were dominating they would have more than 3 points on the board and would be winning. HTH

:rolleyes: damn tooting brutha.