Sign in to follow this  
cblue

Worst Superbowel EVER!

Well the *Pats may win this game, but they are not an all-time great team. This superbowel sucks :rolleyes: and the *Pats are not playing like an all-time great team and they haven't played that way for more than a month.

Well the *Pats may win this game, but they are not an all-time great team. This superbowel sucks :rolleyes: and the *Pats are not playing like an all-time great team and they haven't played that way for more than a month.

The only thing dominating in this Super Bowl are the commercials. Brady looks like a complete turd. The only guy that looks like he wants to win is Welker.

Pathetic Super Bowl.

You people do know that football consists of both offense and defense, right?

I am shocked the Patriots haven't made the adjustment to having brady take the snaps from center, shotgun is getting them killed.

And that to you makes this a good game to watch... I would rename yourself Korky instead of GiantsRule... Your a retard if you think this is entertaining football... MB

ps. But we all realized you were a retard about an hour ago... :rolleyes:

Yes, that is why I think it's terrible. Both defenses are playing very good. There is no offense from either team. Giants showed us some on that last drive finally. If you think this is an exciting game on offense then you've never seen good offense. I would expect two teams that are good enough to get to the Super Bowl to be able to move the ball and create some big plays. We've got a Kevin Boss big play and that is it.

Now if I was a Giants fan, I wouldn't care one way or the other, only that we were leading. Since I have no team in the game I just wanted a fun game. You're obviously a Giants fan, so congrats to your team for leading, but for those of us who just wanted a fun game....we're not seeing it.

And that to you makes this a good game to watch... I would rename yourself Korky instead of GiantsRule... Your a retard if you think this is entertaining football... MB

ps. But we all realized you were a retard about an hour ago... :rolleyes:

Did you? Did you all realize that at exactly the same time? Were you all giving yourself virtual high fives and giving virtual kisses to your virtual girlfriends too?

Here's a tip: Start signed your posts "douche" instead of "MB"

These last six minutes could be very exciting though!!

Did you? Did you all realize that at exactly the same time? Were you all giving yourself virtual high fives and giving virtual kisses to your virtual girlfriends too?

:ninja:

I thought signing your own post went out with Usenet's popularity.

Sounds good Korky... Welcome to loserville... Enjoy 2nd place... MB

ps. Keep working on that spelling of winning, pretty soon you'll get there... Retard...

Sounds good Korky... Welcome to loserville... Enjoy 2nd place... MB

ps. Keep working on that spelling of winning, pretty soon you'll get there... Retard...

What the fvck are you talking about? You're just making yourself sound like more of an ass with each additional post. Cut your losses now.

I've complained this entire game, but it could end up having the greatest finish ever?!

The *Pats are not an All-Time Great team. They sucked in this Superbowel.

The *Pats had a great season, I can't take that away from them. But, the way they played at the end of the season, playoffs and Superbowl doesn't warrant them the title "All-Time Great Team".

had an easy pick...missed

easy sack....missed.

knock the ball down....missed.

The Giants are going to pull this game off!!

What the fvck are you talking about? You're just making yourself sound like more of an ass with each additional post. Cut your losess now.

I take it back, Eli pulled the Elway... Go celebrate GiantsFan... Great win for your team... MB

worst sb ever?

not quite

Worst three quarters ever, great fourth quarter!