Sign in to follow this  
SayChowda

Congrats to GiantsRule, xenophobe, and the other Giants fans on here

The Giants outplayed the Pats tonight. No excuses here. The pass rush by the Giants was unbelievable. You've been doing it all season, and really turned it on against the Pats o-line containing a few pro-bowlers.

I thought the game would have been close, but in the other direction. I was wrong.

Congrats to all the Giants faithful. GR, GFIAFP and others ...

Thrilling game. I enjoyed the whole thing not just the end. It was a chess match with great line play by the GMen. I thought the missed opportunities in the 1st half would be costly, but they kept it close and pulled it out. :headbanger:

Approriate thread. The Giants outplayed the Patriots. Nice win. Enjoy it and congratulations. :headbanger:

It's nice to have a congratulations from another fan who doesn't make excusses for their team's loss, good sportsmanship dude. Your team played very well too.

I have a lot of respect for the Gmen after tonight. They clearly won the battle of the trenches and deserved to win.

As a Pats fan obviously it's disappointing watching the perfect season go down the drain but at the same time it's' hard to get upset when your team has already won 3 SBs this decade. I feel bad for Seau though, this must be a crushing loss for him.

Congrats Giants fans, your team deserved it and I know how sweet it is to win the SB as a huge underdog.

Even in my ultimate moment of glory ... within the "Congrats" post .... you still called me a poosy. But that's OK.

Everything is OK for me right now.

Thanks for including me in the congrats, boys. Glad to see that after all the trash talking and namecalling, there's a level of respect that exists among the classy people on this board.

I can honestly say that winning the Super Bowl vs. the Patriots was far more satisfying for me as a fan than if they beat anybody else. Not because I'm an open Boston sports teams/fans hater, but because the Patriots were easily the best team in the league and nobody else was close. For the Giants, who many haters called the "worst team to ever make the Super Bowl", it's a huge coup to put those comments to rest and to bring some prestige back to the NFC. Just truly amazing.

Now I have to swallow my pride and do what I said I would had the Giants won: purchase and wear an Eli Manning jersey! You go Lil' Goober! You go!

:dunno: