Sign in to follow this  
Captian America

Sen. Specter's Findings

This just in Senator Arlen Specter (R: Pennsylvania) after many long days and hours has figured out how the Patriots won all those games. His conclusion is that spying had nothing to do with it. He believes that they won because of the Magic Pass Theory, Brady to Welker where it went through his hands off the linebackers helmet and than bouncing off of the cornerbacks leftside shoulderpad and hitting Randy Moss in the chest for a touchdown. More on this developing news later....

This just in Senator Arlen Specter (R: Pennsylvania) after many long days and hours has figured out how the Patriots won all those games. His conclusion is that spying had nothing to do with it. He believes that they won because of the Magic Pass Theory, Brady to Welker where it went through his hands off the linebackers helmet and than bouncing off of the cornerbacks leftside shoulderpad and hitting Randy Moss in the chest for a touchdown. More on this developing news later....

I think there was a second passer in the grassy knoll section of Gillette Stadium...Quick! Call Oliver Stone!

I think it would be more interesting for him to figure out why they got their ass handed to them in the Super Bowl?

Because the team with slightly above average talent(gmen) wanted it more.

HTH

Because the team with slightly above average talent(gmen) wanted it more.

HTH

If that statement is true (which it isn't), that says a lot about the coaching ability of Belichek. The Pats just got outplayed, plain and simple.

The Pats just got outplayed, plain and simple.

Thats what i meant, the team with above average talent outplayed the most talented team in the league.

I'd list the following reasons in order of importance for why the Pats lost:

1. Underestimated the Giants D.

2. Brady playing footsie with the press/papparazzi WAY too much. Dude was WAY too cocky.

3. New spygate allegations made the Pats actually question their legacy. I'm guessing it's hard to look in the mirror

when your coach who you thought was brilliant because he always seemed to have the right answers or adjustments turns

out to be a long time cheater.

4. The Pats didn't practice Saturday. Again, WAY too cocky.

5. No footage of the Giants final walkthrough.

Thats what i meant, the team with above average talent outplayed the most talented team in the league.

Hey MTSkiBum,

Plus the Cheatriots didn't have cheating to fall back on, it puts their previous Super Bowls in perspective, if they lost this by 3 with the cheating maybe they win by 3?

See you on the other side....

:thumbsup:

D

I reminds me a lot of the year the Packers lost to Denver in the SB... Reggie White even said, we walked off the plane thinking we had already won the game...

The Pack rolled up on teams big time during the regular season that year... Much like this years Pats did, and they thought the SB was going to be a walk through to a championship... In the end, both teams were outplayed and they lost a game they shoulda coulda woulda won, had they not had such over confidence... MB