Sign in to follow this  
rottytiny

Looks like Briggs re-signed with the Bears

just saw that Briggs resigned with the Bears 6yr, 36 million.

Who are the big names left? Moss and???? seems like these signings are happening pretty fast this season.

wow, he talked a lot of shiat last off season to resign with them. pretty surprising.

Will he be playing widereciver? :mad: If not him, who will? :pointstosky:

This is great news! :unsure:

I'll miss BB but he was only a good WR not great and not worth over paying for. The fact that he is gone made room for Briggs the man Urlacher calls "Franchise". The Bears offense would suck with or with out BB. So again the defense needs to carry this team and they would have been in big trouble this year with out Briggs.

Now they just need to sign Turner. That IMO would be a great FA season.

Will he be playing widereciver? :dunno: If not him, who will? :headbanger:

It isn't like anyone was before either. Berrian made some nice catches, but he dropped more catchable balls than the number of spectacular catches he made.

I've been hearing a lot about Javon Walker to the bears, but since Berrian got a huge deal, Walker is going to want one and he won't get it in Chicago.

Hurray for Briggs! :thumbsup:

I've been hearing a lot about Javon Walker to the bears, but since Berrian got a huge deal, Walker is going to want one and he won't get it in Chicago.

Hurray for Briggs! :overhead:

Walker is a horrible signing unless he comes in on an incentive loaded contract. His knee and age are not worth paying big bucks for.

I'm glad they did this so the Browns didn't, which was the rumor here. He would have been a completely wrong fir for the 3-4.

The money seems pretty friendly for the Bears; in fact this sounds less than what the Bears offered 12 months ago. Does anyone remember that offer before the Bears slapped the tape on him?