Sign in to follow this  
EndGame

So, this is the BIG Thursday?

We have Mike starting threads and locking threads, Gutterboy pics, Orgazmo stopping by, ADD1CT36, TNG, sawilson and TNG's Hubby talkin' three-way and you are not happy?

I say you get bandored to the curly bored. :putsonignore:

Do you guys sell HDMI cables?

I run my own public relations firm, and no I don't sell HDMI cables :mad:

Also, nobody cares about your kids, shut up.

Ah ... what a shame, because I have the cutest story...

I guess it depends on what your expectations were.

If you thought there would be 500 people here and it would become the busiest messageboard on the internet, you were surely let down.

If you were hoping to see a lot of members you haven't seen or heard from in a while and have the board's activity increase by about 400%, it was a smashing success.

I guess it depends on what your expectations were.

If you thought there would be 500 people here and it would become the busiest messageboard on the internet, you were surely let down.

If you were hoping to see a lot of members you haven't seen or heard from in a while and have the board's activity increase by about 400%, it was a smashing success.

:thumbsup:

You did a great job. Now share your story about bravery and courage again :mad:

:thumbsup:

You did a great job. Now share your story about bravery and courage again :mad:

:mad: Which story would that be?

:thumbsup: Which story would that be?

You know, the one with the hippo, the aardvark, and the hooker with the heart of gold.

:thumbsup: Which story would that be?

It was a story about your sufferings of having a sliver. It may have not been :mad: in the grand scheme of things, but with the lack of good storytelling round these parts I found it to be focking hilarious. No biggie

Carry on

It was a story about your sufferings of having a sliver. It may have not been :mad: in the grand scheme of things, but with the lack of good storytelling round these parts I found it to be focking hilarious. No biggie

Carry on

A sliver? I gotta tell you, with everything you post, I get more confused...perhaps it's a generation gap? :thumbsup:

A sliver? I gotta tell you, with everything you post, I get more confused...perhaps it's a generation gap? :headbanger:

Its probably been about 6 months to a year, not surprised you may have forgotten. Sliver isnt slang for anything, it was how you got a sliver in your finger and suffered through the pain. Your thread pal, as Hurricane Ditka can tell you ive got a steel trap memory, no worries.

Nothing to see here