Todd Heap

Scooby receives:

Philip Rivers

Marshawn Lynch

Roddy White

Anthony Gonzalez

Randy McMichael

:cheers: :banana: :lol: :shocking:

I told Scooby before he did this trade that I thought he was getting hosed and I feel that way even moreso now after throwing Derek Anderson in the mix.

Great trade for Whizzinators. :cry:

Bad trade for Scooby. :overhead:

Add two of Stewart/Mendenhall/Jones and I may actually make the playoffs for the first time this year. :thumbsup:

:dunno:

On the surface Whizz got the better end of the deal.

It depends on how Derek Anderson and Willie Parker play out. Long term Scooby may of done a nice job swapping those two for Rivers and Lynch.

On the surface Whizz got the better end of the deal.

It depends on how Derek Anderson and Willie Parker play out. Long term Scooby may of done a nice job swapping those two for Rivers and Lynch.

I think Lynch turns into the next Westbrook, tons of catches and yards, he did excellant as a rookie and reports out of Buffalo is that they want him to be more involved in the offense, especially on 3rd down which turns into more catches!!!!

There are too many elements to this trade for me to even begin to comprehend who got the better end of it.

Well i thought i had a good team last year, and finished waht. towrads the bottom, time to shake it up anyway, i still have a very good young nucleus so i think i should compete for years yet.

And this year, i kick Jwoods arse... :headbanger: :unsure:

I know hindsight is 20/20, but when I look back on this trade... I have no freaking clue what I was thinking, all to move up two spots in an RB heavy draft.

This could turn out to be my worst FF trade of all time, WOW. :unsure:

With the situation that Derek Anderson is in. FWP he is good but in my opinion I don't know where he will be at in a couple years w/ Mendenhall there. I guess I haven't looked at the teams but just the trade itself it looks as if Scooby completely HOSED TS.

Philip Rivers and Marshawn Lynch two of the MAJOR up and coming fantasy players in the NFL for Derek Anderson who may be out of a job in a week or two and FWP who for some reason I am not that fond of. Way to go Scooby!

I told Scooby before he did this trade that I thought he was getting hosed and I feel that way even moreso now after throwing Derek Anderson in the mix.

Great trade for Whizzinators. :dunno:

Bad trade for Scooby. :first:

Maybe Scooby did not get screwed so bad after all. <_<

Sign in to follow this