Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

draft comments

:cry:

Unofficial picks can begin anytime after order is announced -- BUT if you pick you re locked in. NO time limit on unofficial pick period. I select 1st and I already know who I am taking so that pick will be made at noon.

:overhead:

Unofficial picks can begin anytime after order is announced -- BUT if you pick you re locked in. NO time limit on unofficial pick period. I select 1st and I already know who I am taking so that pick will be made at noon.

does that mean i can make the #11 pick and get it locked in awhile??? :dunno:

does that mean i can make the #11 pick and get it locked in awhile??? :dunno:

actually youre 1.11 pick is already Westbrook :-) But yeah you could hold it at 2.2 if you wanted to I guess - though Gepetto,singman,kutulu and LBH might try and hunt you down and punch you in face in front of wife / kids - I wouldn't mind though :overhead:

actually youre 1.11 pick is already Westbrook :-) But yeah you could hold it at 2.2 if you wanted to I guess - though Gepetto,singman,kutulu and LBH might try and hunt you down and punch you in face in front of wife / kids - I wouldn't mind though :dunno:

Yeah I would be crying too having Westbrook as a 1.11 pick :dunno: Westbrook I have as the #3 player overall in my rankings for PPR. I have it Peterson , LT , Westbrook !

Yeah I would be crying too having Westbrook as a 1.11 pick :dunno: Westbrook I have as the #3 player overall in my rankings for PPR. I have it Peterson , LT , Westbrook !

i was crying at the second part...

but if you want, maybe "after" the draft we can work out something for Westbrook :overhead:

i was crying at the second part...

but if you want, maybe "after" the draft we can work out something for Westbrook :dunno:

only if buying me flowers first and a reach around is thrown in !

I know the only way you give up Westy is you rape me while doing it !

only if buying me flowers first and a reach around is thrown in !

I know the only way you give up Westy is you rape me while doing it !

is it rape if i sweet talk you and convince you that you are really getting a good deal? :unsure:

but i did give up Westy in one of my other keeper leagues last year... but i knew i had no chance in that league anyway cause it was a keep 4 league and Westy was basically my only good prospect thanks to injuries and retirements...

I can already tell that I have the #1 overall pick right now and it will be Frank Gore just waiting to get an email from Slo so I can post the order. But to be honest I only have Westy slightly ahead of Gore so I doubt we can really deal as you likley want alot more than that.

I can already tell that I have the #1 overall pick right now and it will be Frank Gore just waiting to get an email from Slo so I can post the order. But to be honest I only have Westy slightly ahead of Gore so I doubt we can really deal as you likley want alot more than that.

You are a dirty cocksucker. :unsure:

You are a dirty cocksucker. :unsure:

I cannot tell you how elated I was the moment I saw you select Brady as your keeper ! I really REALLY wanted Gore ! Also much thanks to Joc for keeping Colston thus not taking a higher draft slot -- still scratching my head on that but can't argue with Colston as IMO he was the 2-3 rd best WR last season down the stretch.

I cannot tell you how elated I was the moment I saw you select Brady as your keeper ! I really REALLY wanted Gore !

He was pretty steady last year besides being a little banged up.

He was pretty steady last year besides being a little banged up.

With Martz Gore becomes a PPR gold mine ! :unsure: Only question is can he stay healthy - If healthy Gore is a top 5 back with Martz.

With Martz Gore becomes a PPR gold mine ! :unsure: Only question is can he stay healthy - If healthy Gore is a top 5 back with Martz.

He was already very good in the PPR area. It was close, but I had to go with the safer keeper in Brady.

He was already very good in the PPR area. It was close, but I had to go with the safer keeper in Brady.

IMO - I just cannot take a QB early ! Brady burned me last year bigtime -- I was 13-0 regular seaspn with Brady - Moss hook up. Got destroyed week 15 :unsure: much like you in this league. I traded Brady in that league for Colston and Rothleiberger and didn't look back. ( have since traded Roth for palmer though )

IMO - I just cannot take a QB early ! Brady burned me last year bigtime -- I was 13-0 regular seaspn with Brady - Moss hook up. Got destroyed week 15 :( much like you in this league. I traded Brady in that league for Colston and Rothleiberger and didn't look back. ( have since traded Roth for palmer though )

If this league only scored pass TDs 3 or 4 instead of the six, then I most likely wouldn't have kept Brady.

Also, now that the NFL draft is over...I'm looking forward to the MFFL draft to fill the dead space. :unsure:

I had tio take Gore here with Martz so here's hope he stays upright this season.

I had tio take Gore here with Martz so here's hope he stays upright this season.

i like Gore this year, but i wouldn't expect more than 60 or so recs.... :pointstosky:

i like Gore this year, but i wouldn't expect more than 60 or so recs.... :D

honestly - not naming names is there anyone other than Gore you woulda taken here ? I thought it was a no brainer actually.

honestly - not naming names is there anyone other than Gore you woulda taken here ? I thought it was a no brainer actually.

i have 2 guys ranked higher than him right now in my preliminary rankings, but i find zero fault in you having him higher than both of those two...

i think other than the top5 guys, there's a WHOLE lot of subjectiveness in this year's RBs.

Well In have the RB top 5 this season as 1. AD 2. LT 3. Westy 4. Sjax and 5. Gore

In PPR Frank should go crazy - as Gore is ALOT better at pass recieving than K. Jones and Martz will use Frank like used Faulk. The simple fact that Martz will be playing a wide open O will make runnign running lanes as well. I can easily see a Healthy Gore getting over 2K total yards and 10 - 15 TD's , 60 - 80 rec. Lofty numbers but if healthy IMO reachable. Look what he did in 1 season with Norv ?

i like Slo's pick of CPortis... i have him as the 4th rated RB this year. Ahead of AP, Gore, and Addai...

no reason to think his production falls off any.

Portis is solid but he was maybe 5th on my list.

yeah, he's one of the two i have ahead of Gore, and think they are interchangeable dependent upon your drafting style. I like Portis simply because i see him as the more durable, and safer option. Whereas i think Gore has more top end due to the explosive potential of the offense...

i wouldn't complain about either on my team...

When does the draft "officially" begin?

1 week

wouldn't it be great to finish the draft before it actually starts ! :wacko:

1 week

wouldn't it be great to finish the draft before it actually starts ! :wacko:

I wouldn't mind if it lasted a little while.

Well In have the RB top 5 this season as 1. AD 2. LT 3. Westy 4. Sjax and 5. Gore

In PPR Frank should go crazy - as Gore is ALOT better at pass recieving than K. Jones and Martz will use Frank like used Faulk. The simple fact that Martz will be playing a wide open O will make runnign running lanes as well. I can easily see a Healthy Gore getting over 2K total yards and 10 - 15 TD's , 60 - 80 rec. Lofty numbers but if healthy IMO reachable. Look what he did in 1 season with Norv ?

Since they've already been picked I'll tell you: I have 1. Westbrook, 2. Adrian Peterson, 3. Ladainian Tomlinson, 4. S. Jackson, 5. Frank Gore. That's my ppr order if there wasn't a keeper.

I emailed dehaven so we will see.

I see 3 more elite players left to choose from then it becomes a total crap shoot !

Like I said those people that opted to not select a keeper and draft late round 1 could be regretting it sooner than later but I am sure they had reasons.

Since they've already been picked I'll tell you: I have 1. Westbrook, 2. Adrian Peterson, 3. Ladainian Tomlinson, 4. S. Jackson, 5. Frank Gore. That's my ppr order if there wasn't a keeper.

I got Adrian peterson and everyone else ! seriously AD is my #1 this season and it isn't really close.

Keeper Alert - Colston @ 1.8 1st WR off the board. Gawd my team already looks bad on paper. What the fock was I thinking :D :thumbsup: :pointstosky:

Keeper Alert - Colston @ 1.8 1st WR off the board. Gawd my team already looks bad on paper. What the fock was I thinking :D :thumbsup: :pointstosky:

NO CLUE -- you coulda had Colston in the 3rd round and picked 1st overall and grabed Gore or Portis or a few other people yet to be named. YIKES !

I know though you are just handicapping yourself at the start becasue you know you are already so much better at teh drafting than any of us !

we all thank you for that - especially me ! :)

NO CLUE -- you coulda had Colston in the 3rd round and picked 1st overall and grabed Gore or Portis or a few other people yet to be named. YIKES !

that's kind of what i was thinking... Colston, at best, would have gone in the 2nd. but hey, who am i to judge??

I know though you are just handicapping yourself at the start becasue you know you are already so much better at teh drafting than any of us !

we all thank you for that - especially me ! :(

After an hour in the war room with 2 mocks complete. I'm going with plan B. I will hope to land _______ in the 2nd round. I will follow up with a startling pick in the 3rd round, and taking a highlighted/targeted player for my 4th. You see, this will all work out in the end!

just found out I won a FFToday t shirt ! :( finished 2nd in the draft contest ! I got 6 called right but figured I didn't have a shot at top 10. Damn.

Now the question is will is ever get sent out ! :nono:

just found out I won a FFToday t shirt ! :wub: finished 2nd in the draft contest ! I got 6 called right but figured I didn't have a shot at top 10. Damn.

Now the question is will is ever get sent out ! :unsure:

I won last year. I took several emails and finally used an email other than the one I have set up with fftoday to contact Mike. Not sure if he has some really strict email blocking settings, or just reads every 5th email or so. It's a really cool shirt b/c it's got the FFToday logo across the front.

The Colson pick is a head scratcher. But that just means one more player to be had when picking in the 2nd :wub:

I emailed Dehave twice but nothing so far. he might be on vacation or something :wub: might be stuck a while.

I would be shocked if LBH doesn't have 10 trade offers going right now though.

I emailed Dehave twice but nothing so far. he might be on vacation or something :pointstosky: might be stuck a while.

I would be shocked if LBH doesn't have 10 trade offers going right now though.

i'm sad cause i don't have any trade offers as of yet...

even though we all love to draft im sure....i dont think we can get onto people for taking hours or even days this week to pick. i doubt any of us are 100% researched at this point. it will be tough because drafting is so fun.