Sign in to follow this  
George Carlin

The rumors are true.

I died at 5:55 PST this morning.

I just wanted to say bye to one of my biggest fans in edjr. Keep reciting my jokes and keep my humor alive.

R.I.P. dude.

I will miss you.

:music_guitarred:

Saw you at the NSMT a few years ago and you were great. You will be missed. R.I.P. :music_guitarred:

hey what is God really like? Does he have a sense of humor?

Are you kidding me? I didn't believe in god or religion. I am down here in hell hanging out with the debbil. He's a pretty cool cat.

I wanna live. I don’t wanna die. That’s the whole meaning of life: Not dying! I figured that sh!t out by myself in the third grade.

Religion has convinced people that there’s an invisible man…living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn’t want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer and burn and scream until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you and he needs money.

Are you kidding me? I didn't believe in god or religion. I am down here in hell hanging out with the debbil. He's a pretty cool cat.

Are there any orgies going on down there? :(

I have just received conformation that edjr is going to do a lilttle speech in honor of me and will play some of his favorite clips during his DJ gig Wednesday night.

You should have died about 20 years ago. Just sayin' :(

:cheers:

I thought this thread was going to be about how George was willing to suck c0ck to get a ride when hitchhiking. Rules of the road.