Sign in to follow this  
Rattlesnake

Any of the serious FF leagues here have an opening?

I realize that this is the Geek Club, but I'm posting this here because I know enough about FFToday to know that most of the trolls on the main board are nothing but a huge suckfest. No offense if you're one of them.

By serious, I mean by way of competition.........not people who feel like they have to appear serious by creating pay leagues. Those who have been here awhile (there aren't many of you) and know me............you understand what I mean by this, as you know what my qualifications are. As for some of you newer people (who have come here over the last 5-6 years or so), I'm sure I've competed against some of you in recent years in the 4board league and IBL (as a member of another site).

Anyways, I've done 8-10 leagues for the last 8-9 years and, due to some personal issues and the fact that I have left the site I used to call home, have dropped several of my leagues heading into this year. I'm feeling the itch and would like to be involved in at least one more league that's got some established owners and good competition.

If anyone wants a "resume", I can create one for you. I'm sure you'll find it to be sufficient. :overhead:

Good, now send a check for $149.99 and you are all set.

Whoa nelly......fish on!