Sign in to follow this  
Lionsjunkie

Mock Results Tonight

portis in the second at 19 and marshall in the 5th is garbage. This league is weak.

portis in the second at 19 and marshall in the 5th is garbage. This league is weak.

Speaking of weak leagues (just kiddin), when are we gonna mock for the no hassle league with the usual suspects: kutulu, riddlen. smitty, phillybear etc...?

12 team league you look like you should compete well with others and yes Portis was the steal of the draft.

He should of been no more than the 10th pick.

Relax....it's a mock draft 7 weeks before kick-off. I questioned the league about POrtis and several guys are not high on him.

Rather that say it's weak maybe provide some insight as to who should NEVER have went ahead of Portis.. I think you can make an arguement that everybody picked ahead of him is legit..

MJD went a little early IMO but to each is own.

Speaking of weak leagues (just kiddin), when are we gonna mock for the no hassle league with the usual suspects: kutulu, riddlen. smitty, phillybear etc...?

I was thinking that myself. Are we doing that this year? :overhead:

What is the reasoning behind drafting ten RBs, as Blind Squirrel did? Can you play more than two according to WCOFF rules?

What is the reasoning behind drafting ten RBs, as Blind Squirrel did? Can you play more than two according to WCOFF rules?

after locking up a top RB, a top QB, adn going hard after WR early, I have to assume hes coving his ass by loading up on RB's hoping at least one will have a great season so he can pair them with westy.

If one has a great season, his QB, WR, adn RB's should be awesome

after locking up a top RB, a top QB, adn going hard after WR early, I have to assume hes coving his ass by loading up on RB's hoping at least one will have a great season so he can pair them with westy.

If one has a great season, his QB, WR, adn RB's should be awesome

That's what I was thinking.... he's gambling that one pans out after going hard on QB-WR in 2nd & 3rd rounds.

And yes... WCOFF allows a flex spot so essentially 3 RB's.