Sign in to follow this  
Armchairwarrior

LT #1?

I know the hot pick is LT but in terms of PPG the two guys were interchangeable. LT was 18.9 and Westbrook was 18.8.

LT is coming off an MCL injury and Gates may miss some time with his toe injury.

The Eagles added DeSean Jackson who is an absolute burner. I watched every game of his at CAL. He could help stretch the field.

It is a close call but I think Westbrook might actually be the better pick.

westbrook is a great back, but if you're worried about injury, he's a knee injury waiting to happen.

LT2 is the best RB in the NFL, period. he can run, catch, and pass. you really think westy is gonna score as many TD's as LT this yr.?

imo, you're overthinking the 1st pick. LT2 is it until he starts to break down. i think he's got a few more yrs left.

No doubt. You should never pass up on LT2. He is a solid #1 pick. He doesn't miss games, and if you look at Westy's past, he has missed a few games. I applaud you for wanting to try something different, but I couldn't pass up LT2 in any draft this year.

DeSean Jackson is going to do next to nothing his rookie year. I really wouldn't factor him in.

If you have the #1 overall pick and you're not taking LT, trade down to #3 and get Westbrook and something else in return. It's not whether you think LT is worth the #1 overall, it's what everyone else in your league thinks.

there is nothing more confounding than watching your running back lie down at the one...

good luck with that.

jdon

DeSean Jackson is going to do next to nothing his rookie year. I really wouldn't factor him in.

If you have the #1 overall pick and you're not taking LT, trade down to #3 and get Westbrook and something else in return. It's not whether you think LT is worth the #1 overall, it's what everyone else in your league thinks.

Belushi is dead on here.

This is the correct response!

I know the hot pick is LT but in terms of PPG the two guys were interchangeable. LT was 18.9 and Westbrook was 18.8.

LT is coming off an MCL injury and Gates may miss some time with his toe injury.

The Eagles added DeSean Jackson who is an absolute burner. I watched every game of his at CAL. He could help stretch the field.

It is a close call but I think Westbrook might actually be the better pick.

Eagles are not a safe bet to deal with Westy in a way that should give owners confidence. They brought Booker in for a reason. I don't believe the Eagles have ever been an organization willing to play hostage to hold outs from aging players. Westbrook has lots of mileage on his body for the short period of time in the league.

This is the latest news so far.

From Rotoworld.

Along with Brian Westbrook's agent switch comes speculation that he is thinking about holding out of training camp.

Westbrook was quoted as saying he probably wouldn't hold out of camp, but he hadn't made up his mind. As is almost always the case, holdouts get a lot less realistic once hefty fines start to make an appearance.

Draft in the top ten but be cautious!! This would be a good year to seriously consider adding Booker as the Handcuff.

there is nothing more confounding than watching your running back lie down at the one...

good luck with that.

jdon

We've seen this material before :unsure:

One would think that this issue has bothered you for just a little while. :banana:

good luck with that.

jdon

I'll bet he does it 2 or 3 times this year.