Sign in to follow this  
JoeBoxers43

just drew the 3rd pick in the lotto

I know theres alot of discussion about this, but some other input would be nice. 10 teams, 1 point for 10 rush/rec, 4 points for TDs.

Obviously LT and AP are 1-2. I'm fairly certain we will be changing to a PPR league (either .5 or 1). I have a man crush on S-Jax because he won it for me 2 years ago. I know the perennial problems he has with the O-Line and injuries. That leaves my other option as Westbrook. Never had him, but I'm very nervous about touching him because of his injury history too. I know he's money, especially in a PPR, but one bad hit and he's done. What do you guys think?

I am in the same spot and have been going back and forth between the two. Right now I am going SJAX because he is 4 years younger. When ever I rank players equally I go with the younger player. I know it is not scientific but it seems to work.

Ye I'm leaning towards S-Jax too, but the whole article about RB work loads with the f-carries/370, how 75% never return back. Past couple of years the list included LT, Sjax, LJ, Edge. Im assuming LJ and Edge don't reach it again, hoping S-Jax does, but it scared me a little. You think I trade down a couple of picks to land Addai or MBIII?

Both Jackson and Westbrook are studs, but I like Jackson even though he killed me last year. He is younger, from what I understand he is finally healthy and its a contract year for him.

I don't think I would trade down from the 3 spot.

Both Jackson and Westbrook are studs, but I like Jackson even though he killed me last year. He is younger, from what I understand he is finally healthy and its a contract year for him.

I don't think I would trade down from the 3 spot.

I'm not sure he's healthy, thats my only concern. Didn't he tweak his ankle couple of weeks ago? Now they are reporting a pulled groin. It never stops.

Kutulu, even if Westbrook is a holdout, I don't think that will have any implication on where he is drafted in a month from now.

You have to be happy landing a top 5 this year. You can't go wrong with Westy, Jackson or Addai.

Personally I would be deciding between Jackson and Addai. I think they both pose slightly less risk then Westbrook.

I'd probably go with Jackson. When do you guys draft? I'd really like to see The Rams in action during the preseason before making my final decision.

You have to be happy landing a top 5 this year. You can't go wrong with Westy, Jackson or Addai.

Personally I would be deciding between Jackson and Addai. I think they both pose slightly less risk then Westbrook.

I'd probably go with Jackson. When do you guys draft? I'd really like to see The Rams in action during the preseason before making my final decision.

We normally do an offline draft, everyone together, the sunday before the season opener, which would be August 31st, that's the latest possible for us.

We normally do an offline draft, everyone together, the sunday before the season opener, which would be August 31st, that's the latest possible for us.

Nice, things should be a little clearer by then. You'll have a little better idea on the health of Orlando Pace and the overall look of the Ram's O-line, as well as what's going to happen on Westy's contract situation.

Don't completely write off Addai though. He plays in the best offense and the return of Dominic Rhodes only means he has a stronger backup.

Nice, things should be a little clearer by then. You'll have a little better idea on the health of Orlando Pace and the overall look of the Ram's O-line, as well as what's going to happen on Westy's contract situation.

Don't completely write off Addai though. He plays in the best offense and the return of Dominic Rhodes only means he has a stronger backup.

Did the Patriots give up much in that trade? :dunno:

Clearly I was talking about the best of the offenses Westy, Addai, and Steven Jackson play in.

Yes that is true, but Addai faded off badly at the end of last year, not too fond of him, never was. Jackson is more my type of back, I love the big bruiser. I mean all signs point to a breakout year, he's 25, contract year, plus I'm just nervous to touch Westbrook with my luck and injuries.

If it is PPR, you have to take Westbrook. His #s are sick and he will be a stud again this year. Orlando Pace's recovery is not going well so be careful picking SJax....just my 2 cents.

If it is PPR, you have to take Westbrook. His #s are sick and he will be a stud again this year. Orlando Pace's recovery is not going well so be careful picking SJax....just my 2 cents.

Jackson was a beast after coming back from his injury without Orlando Pace. Pace's absence would affect Bulger, not Jackson.