Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

draft discussion

Good picks so far!!!!

Good picks so far!!!!

Can I pick now, I thought I saw a message about starting on Saturday at 10:00? ;)

I figure Mendenhal to go next. the next 3 or 4 are pretty predictable too it's just the order they fall in.

I kind of expect this to start slow since we started on pretty short notice, but that will change I suspect.

Anyone have enough time to do an actual Draft pick thread? So we can keep the order, picks and rounds in one thread seperate from the discussion?

I would do it, but I know I wouldn't have the time to keep it up to date.

I can start one a little later today but after tonite I won't be able to keep it up to date. I'll be offline all day tommorrow till late tomorrow nite and then have to work all next week (for a change).

if some one else can do it thats great.

the Whizzys are up, I just took K. Smith, RB, DET at 1.5

sorry for the delay. I was on the road and then had to set up this computer at mom's where I stay in Mo.

Nice pick with johnson! This guy is getting an unreal amount of hype right now, but even I am starting to believe he might able to live up to it. I don't think White will roll over though, so they could have a two headed monster running back there.

I gambled Hightower would be there if I moved down and it worked out for once. I think the kid can play.

hard to leave the top qb left on the board to I took him at 1.10

I have some trade offers out offering 1.11 around and will try to work something out till 8-8:30 pm tonite. if I can't I'll take the pick to keep things moving.

no takers on any deals so I picked "arguably" to top wr on the board, James Hardy.

Time will tell.

Nice pick with johnson! This guy is getting an unreal amount of hype right now, but even I am starting to believe he might able to live up to it. I don't think White will roll over though, so they could have a two headed monster running back there.

Even if he is situational back for the first year or two before he puts on a little muscle he still holds a real good value with this being a PPR.

I got the two RB's I have been targeting since I started tinkering around with my first round picks. I'm extremely happy it worked out. :thumbsup:

Sign in to follow this