Sign in to follow this  
Pimptaddy

Matt shaub getting no love!

I picked him up with the last pick of the draft. Yeah, I got him in the last pick of the last round in one of my drafts. I am not saying the guy will put up manning, or brady like stats, but he is getting no love. Anyone else see him fall so far?

I picked him up with the last pick of the draft. Yeah, I got him in the last pick of the last round in one of my drafts. I am not saying the guy will put up manning, or brady like stats, but he is getting no love. Anyone else see him fall so far?

I got him as well very late, I like what I see from him so far this year and with healthy Andre could put up QB1 numbers.

I got him as well very late, I like what I see from him so far this year and with healthy Andre could put up QB1 numbers.

He went undrafted in my league and I'm going to pick him up and drop Rodgers. He's done this without his #1 receiver Andre Johnson.

He went undrafted in my league and I'm going to pick him up and drop Rodgers. He's done this without his #1 receiver Andre Johnson.

I got him to back up Carson Palmer and it wouldn't suprise me if I have to start playing matchups or outright flipping them a few weeks in.

schaub has looked great so far. really high completion percentage... should put up good numbers. his only problem really is injury.

let me tell you a story about matt schaub.

my first year in college at uva, season opener vs. duke schaub comes out and goes 7/7 on the first drive with no TD and then hurts his shoulder. he's out the next 3 games! some backup comes in and is terrible... and then schaub has a surprise return at home against wake forest. we went on to win with 2 last minute field goals.

injured last year, injured in college, wasn't he even injured at some point on the falcons? when he was the backup??

ps. one year after schaub graduated, when he was a rookie on the falcons, he came back to uva for a home game, and somehow got into a fight and got arrested at a bar that night.

I took him in the 15th round yesterday as my third QB.

Pimp Daddy did the doc prescribe you some meds now? You seem subdued? I am impressed.

Matt shaub getting no love!

Apparently not even enough to spell his name right in a thread! Schaub

:overhead:

It's alright, as a simple redneck like yourself you must be pretty used to being corrected by those "edumacated city folk" like myself rather often, especially after my Gmen smoked you when it mattered most! And those Iggles you talk shait on, well get ready to be in 3rd place behind them too.

It's alright, as a simple redneck like yourself you must be pretty used to being corrected by those "edumacated city folk" like myself rather often, especially after my Gmen smoked you when it mattered most! And those Iggles you talk shait on, well get ready to be in 3rd place behind them too.

Hello princess! It seems I have a new fan. The G Women are one hit wonders and the Iggles will be bad as usual. McVomit and Eli Crybaby Manning can't touch Romo!