Sign in to follow this  
buffoonus

2008 My WORST Draft Ever

Ok fellas ...here it is 2008 and I believe this is my worst draft ever...

And it will probably be the reason I win....because from what I saw at our draft

IF the guy who won the league last year can pick BIG Ben in Round 3 and SD Defense in Round 4

This Fantasy Football is all LUCK....

I still cannot believe I picked Jason Campbell in Round 8 with guys like Eli, Favre and even Delhomme(who I picked in Round 10) available...What was I thinking..and I can't even blame it on the beer....

How about these2 WR picks...Justin Gage in Round 7 and DJ Hackett in Round 9...picked Hackett with Muhammed still available...

I just failed to concentrate...

Well, it's not all bad.

Your QB's suck. Neither is more than a QB2.

You have potential at RB. MJD and Grant could both finish top 10, but both have question marks. I think they're a good gamble though.

Marshall and AJ are potential top 5 WR's each. Don't see a problem there. I don't think Hackett was a bad pick (starting the first 2 weeks), and Gage came on at the end of last year.

I like Sheffler, but you need a backup for him. He's made out of glass.

You need some breaks, but if you can get a decent QB you should be ok.

Was MJD your 1st round pick? What spot did you draft from and how big of a league?

I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I bet I drafted worse than you:

QBs: Carson Palmer, Aaron Rogers, Brodie Croyle

HBs: MBIII, MJD, Ricky Williams, Kenny Watson, Jason Wright

WRs: Greg Jennings, Marty Booker, Isaac Bruce, Torry Holt, Steve Smith (NYG), Hines Ward, Ernest Wilford

TEs: Donald Lee, Zach Miller

PK: Mason Crosby

D-Line: Mike Patterson, Marques Douglas, Charles Grant, Robert Mathis, Julius Peppers

LBs: Keith Bulluck, Morlon Greenwood, Dhani Jones, Ray Lewis, Zach Thomas

CBs: Ronde Barber, Dunta Robinson, Charles Woodson

Ss: Rodney Harrison, Lawyer Milloy, Ed Reed, Troy Polamalu

I kind of like your team. I think you took Campbell a bit too early, but I am very high on him this year. In my humble opinion you don't have any glaring weaknesses that can't be shored up with smart trades and waiver wire pickups.

Besides, who cares what anybody on here thinks of your team? Nobody knows anything about this year until the season begins. Good luck this year :doublethumbsup:

I kind of like your team. I think you took Campbell a bit too early, but I am very high on him this year. In my humble opinion you don't have any glaring weaknesses that can't be shored up with smart trades and waiver wire pickups.

Besides, who cares what anybody on here thinks of your team? Nobody knows anything about this year until the season begins. Good luck this year :(

This is a 12 team one keeper league...I kept MJD..either him or McGahee and McGahee scared me because of the knee and also because he is on a bad team

start wheelin' and dealin' before the season starts, pick up a solid QB, and you will be fine. You may not win it this year, but atleast you won't be a complete miserable failure.