Sign in to follow this  
dynastybaby

Sterling Sharpe is AWFUL!

He makes Emmitt Smith sound good... MAJOR MARBLES IN THE MOUTH. Faulk on the other hand is not bad...

If you ever saw him play, then you would realize non of this other stuff matters.

One of the best TE's to EVER play the game.

If you ever saw him play, then you would realize non of this other stuff matters.

But he doesn't play any more. He is on TV, speaking, talking, conversing. Michael Jordan was superb on the b-ball court, but do you want him to make you a 7 course luxury dinner?

Uhh... Last I checked STERLING Sharpe played WR for the Packers...

Have you ever heard his brother??? I rather listen to Sterling anyday.

If Sterling (WR) had marbles in his mouth than his brother Shannon was Mush Mouth from Fat Albert.....Obbi Kabee

Hilarious. How did Shannon come in to play? You have the wrong brother, but thanks for the useless opinion

I thought Sharpe was pretty good. :doublethumbsup: I'd like to see the nfl network bring in the magic man to do color commentary.

"This is Magic Johnson live from S.D. baby! That's San Diego!! We are in the house that LT built. When you come up in LT's crib, you best be wearing your flack jacket! Did I ever tell you about the time when me and Isiah were playing some naked touch football with these hoes from down the street? Well, let's just say that me and Isiah were running our own version of an RBBC. From that day on, I decided to play tight end! It is always better to play tight end than to share the load baby!!"

Meh, heard it before. You guys are just beating a dead horse.

:doublethumbsup:

"This is Magic Johnson live from S.D. baby! That's San Diego!! We are in the house that LT built. When you come up in LT's crib, you best be wearing your flack jacket! Did I ever tell you about the time when me and Isiah were playing some naked touch football with these hoes from down the street? Well, let's just say that me and Isiah were running our own version of an RBBC. From that day on, I decided to play tight end! It is always better to play tight end than to share the load baby!!"

"Thanks, Magic, but, step aside and let the REAL Majik man drop the 411 on all of my peeps, hooking up with Sterling Sharpe like its 1989 all over again."

The worst play-by-play EVER. At one point this was heard:

Sharpe: 4 wide receiver set......

(QB in the Shotgun, ball is snapped and is handed off to the running back on a draw play)

sharpe: ow...

(the play continues with the back gaining 15 yards for a first down)

:P

HTH

I got more from the stadium announcer at the game, than him. My wife called it the ebonics play by play team.

Deion: I ax'ed him his opinion....

Marshall: he be....

GOD, I thought Bryant "Mickey Mouse voice" Gumball would never be topped in the WORST PLAY-BY-PLAY

:) :blink: :)

If Sterling Sharpe is anywhere near as bad as his brother at speaking, that play by play must have been painfull. Shannon Sharpe sounds like one of the charecters from the "Fat Albert"cartoon. I think his name was Mushmouth. Adooba dabba babba zooba dooba!

I started watching football with mute on and the stereo playing a couple of years ago. If its a Titans game (which half of them are in Nashviile) I put the Titans Radio on broadcast on over the game. Otherwise, just tunes. Its vastly preferable to listening to Tony Kornheiser interview Christain Slater or whoever the hell wandered by the booth that night.

TG for Sirius. I have'nt listened to NFLN or ESPN announcers in years. The local broadcasts are much more informative and interesting. Mainstream coverage is horrible.

Racists!!!! :mad:

:ninja: