Sign in to follow this  
Jwood

We need to seriously consider 4 or 5 rounds instead of 6 rounds

I think it's time we consider shortening the rookie draft to 4 or 5 rounds instead of 6 rounds. At this point, people are just trolling for scrubs to fill roster space. There may be one in a blue moon that hits, but the odds are slim. I always thought 6 was too many to begin with.

I know there are people who have traded these late round picks for next year, but they really shouldn't have much impact on anyone's rosters.

I say we do 4 rounds and let there be unlimited add drops up until the 1st week of the season.

I wanted to go down to 4 or 5 rounds as well until some of these 5th and 6ths started to get traded. 6 is entirely too many!

16,20 or 24 hours bewteen pick is where the excess lies. not in the number of rounds.

I'd rather have the 24 hours to pick instead of the 5 or 6 rounds. Sometimes people just can't get to a computer or have connectivity issues that they can't control.

For the people that have 5th and 6th round picks for next year, just let them have a "mini-draft" in the form of add/drops after the 4th round. We aren't talking about a lot of owners. Maybe two or three at the most.

put it up for vote. what ever the majority wants is ok with me. but it should be addressed before more trades are done.

Sign in to follow this