Sign in to follow this  
bnpuconn

Peyton for Gore

guy who drafted QB/QB picked Brady and Peyton and now offered me peyton for gore.

what do you guys think?

it'll leave me thin at RB, but all set at WR and QB.

check my roster in my sig.

leave a link.

thanks

can't see your sig...

Oops, there it is... Guess I had to log in to see it. Duh.

What kind of points do QBs earn in your league?

I'm not big on Gore, but if you give him up, you're left with K. Smith and 2 (most likely) RBBC backs.

I wouldn't do it. RBs win championships.

That's crazy. Brady and Peyton drafted on same team. I wouldn't trade Gore for Peyton. That would almost cripple you at RB.

guy who drafted QB/QB picked Brady and Peyton and now offered me peyton for gore.

what do you guys think?

it'll leave me thin at RB, but all set at WR and QB.

check my roster in my sig.

leave a link.

thanks

No way I do that deal.......Thin at RB? That deal will wipe you out! You could pair either of your lower tier RB's with either qb & get a better upgrade at qb without crippling your RB corps

No way I do that deal.......Thin at RB? That deal will wipe you out! You could pair either of your lower tier RB's with either qb & get a better upgrade at qb without crippling your RB corps

thanks..i think i'll counter with lendale white for eli manning (he has eli)

then drop v. young for another RB

Thanks for answering mine. I wouldn;t make that deal. He almost has to make a trade after taking 2 QBs. Don't help him out. Also you are not near deep enough at RB to be able to trade Gore.

I'm curious as to what the rest of that guy's team looks like. I'm assuming he picked Brady and Peyton with his first 2 picks. Or it's a 4 man league.

The guy must be pretty thin @ RB and WR if he has those 3 QBs. I would try parlaying two of your week one wonders (Desean Jax and either Ricky/Lendale if it happens) for Peyton and one of his potential sleeper/backup RBs. If DJax puts up big numbers this week, his stock won't get much higher, and once Curtis is back do you really want to start him ahead of your other guys? Then once you have Peyton you can drop one of your other QBs for some more depth. If he doesn't bite you could try another owner...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=321752

Thanks for answering mine. I'd wait on that deal ... maybe ask him to sweeten the deal with another player.