Sign in to follow this  
throttlers

Chad 85...are you starting him or benching him?

I am taking a risk that newbie will post here and call me a sheep, but oh well.

For all the 85 owners, are you playing him? If not, who are you starting in his place? I am on the fence right now, but leaning towards benching him until I see something better on the field. I might even play Ricky or Meachem over him this week.

He plays!! Waay 2 much upside with him..Unless you have another "stud" then I would play him....I know I will be playing him for as long as his health allows me.. :unsure:

In one league I've got Megatron, 85, and Lee Evans.

I'm thinking of starting Mega and Evans and letting 85 take the week off. I'm confident I can get decent numbers out of them, and I can't aford another 2 point game from Johnson.

I'm right on the fence with him, but I'm gonna start him over SMoss and RookieRoyal due to the upside and history against the Titans. I think he'll be pretty motivated this week.

I feel your pain.... I say go with your gut: last week I posted wondering if I should sit Cinco and start D. Jackson, rookie in Philadelphia, and EVERYONE said I was crazy to sit him. So I didn't (DOH!)... I'm in the same predicament this week, as while Ocho Crazy might be motivated, so are the Tennessee defenders, and man did Cinci look bad last week... I'm taking a wait and see approach with him, so if you have better matchups, I say go for it!

I am starting Chad over Dwayne Bowe. Chad gets the benefit of the doubt for one more week. If he doesn't come through this week he is benched.

I am rolling with 85 one more week. Putting him in there with TO and Randy. Bench is S.Smith and Roddy White. S.Smith will take 85's spot next week.

It's funny how everyone is giving Chad the "I'll give him one more try treatment" as if he blew it. What about TJ's game last week, and he is probably most teams WR1 based on where is ADP was. The point is that the Bungles went up against a tough Bal D and layed an egg, but their offense still has the potential to light it up on any given day if Palmer is allowed a little time.

It's funny how everyone is giving Chad the "I'll give him one more try treatment" as if he blew it. What about TJ's game last week, and he is probably most teams WR1 based on where is ADP was. The point is that the Bungles went up against a tough Bal D and layed an egg, but their offense still has the potential to light it up on any given day if Palmer is allowed a little time.

My deal has more to do with S. Smith being suspended than freaking out about how bad the Bengals suck. What else am i going to do, play Roddy focking White???